Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Calling Crab_02 and Geo!

If you gentlemen would please check this thread:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=28861

Past half-way down, screenies of the Corsair, in VC-3 and VMF-513 colors.

I've done some finish work on Crab's F4U-5N, and want to make sure it's ok to release it.

Also, Geo, I modificated your Hellcat tank to a Corsair tank, and want to be sure THAT's ok for inclusion.

thanks guys!

Wrench

kevin stein

Sorry, Kevin.

This model IS in fact a MF product.

I was involved in the model work for the late model F4Us - not so much with the -5/5NL.

Sundowner was painting them also.

The MF has the late model Corsairs (-4/4B/5/5NL/7 and AU-1) in development - as you have shown here -

BPAo has asked that they not be released in the current state - AND the models will get a full update and be finished in the future.

So watch for these and more MF projects in the future.

v/r

Crab_02

Thanks Crab, that's good to know. When they release it, it'll be damn near perfect!! (which means a proper cockpit, not a hacked up Sabre-Dogs!!!)

I'm quite content to sit paitenley, and await the finished product! Wonder if the mapping will be the same, so's I can save my VC-3 skin... :dntknw:

I kinda thought TMF was involved, as some of the text in the dataini is French!!! :biggrin:

Thanks again!

Wrench

kevin stein