Sign in to follow this  
Piloto

Yuupiiiii! Quarter Finals here we go!

BelgiquePortugalByRicardoSilva094.JPG

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

After beating the Turks by 2-0, now was the Czchs by 3-1 putting Portugal in 1st Place in the Group A stage (Portugal, C.Republic, Turkey, Swizterland).

The following adversary are the Swiss on Sunday in a match "to make calendary" only.

The next adversary in the Quarter Finals maybe Germany or Poland...whos best?!? :biggrin:

priT.jpg

Deco & Cristiano Ronaldo soccer magicians...

:fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans:

portugal.jpg

Edited by Piloto

Congratulations Portugal !

Though sincerely saying I voted on Czech Republics. Watch at about 20:35 game Poland - Austria today!

Congratulations Portugal !

Though sincerely saying I voted on Czech Republics. Watch at about 20:35 game Poland - Austria today!

Now how would you vote in Cz?!?! :biggrin: Portugal has the best player in the world...C. RONALDO!!! :haha:

Now, for real, best of luck for you guys! I really dont know who would prefer Poland or Germany.... :dntknw:

pffffff...

I previer Poland, but Germanys are very strong, they have Podolski and Klose they are the best players.

Yes C. Ronaldo is very good player, we have best player too: E.Smolarek, Żurawski...

pffffff...

I previer Poland, but Germanys are very strong, they have Podolski and Klose they are the best players.

Yes C. Ronaldo is very good player, we have best player too: E.Smolarek, Żurawski...

Smolarek is very good! Btw Germany is loosing 2-0 to Croatia half-time... :grin:

Croatia WON 2:1

you wouldn't believe the atmosphere here!

Croatia WON 2:1

you wouldn't believe the atmosphere here!

Just saw the second half - Croatia were the better team and deserved it overall IMO

Not that im taking that much interest in Euro 08 myself - f*&%*&^ Steve Maclaren :angry2:

Hi Guys,

Congratulations to Croatia

No Chance for the German Team, but this is not the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanseat

Now play Poland vs Austria, On who do you vote????

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

0:1 for Poland!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

0:1 for Poland!

Congratz!!! Now lifes really hard on your group! Every single one can be our opponent :biggrin:

Hey Migbuster, dont blame Steve Mc....it could be alot worse....you could catch Portugal´s Group... :rofl::rofl::rofl::biggrin:

Congrats lusitans!

Btw....

can't say the same about Brazil :(

:blush2:

Ps:

quem é essa loira ai? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Silverbolt

BelgiquePortugalByRicardoSilva094.JPG

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

After beating the Turks by 2-0, now was the Czchs by 3-1 putting Portugal in 1st Place in the Group A stage (Portugal, C.Republic, Turkey, Swizterland).

The following adversary are the Swiss on Sunday in a match "to make calendary" only.

The next adversary in the Quarter Finals maybe Germany or Poland...whos best?!? :biggrin:

priT.jpg

Deco & Cristiano Ronaldo soccer magicians...

:fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans:

portugal.jpg

I watched that game it was a half way decent game. I can't say I like or wanted Portugal to win. I would rather have seen the Czechs take it. And as for Ronaldo, he's a halfway decent player, but he has the same moves that unfortunately most of the players fall for. I also watched the Man U v. Chelsea game and would have rather seen chelsea take as they worked harder for it then Man U did. But either way congrats on getting through now lets see if they can take their game up a notch! I personally would be wanting England to win, but since they sucked this year and got knocked out I still have yet to pick a team...lol

Congrats lusitans!

Btw....

can't say the same about Brazil :(

:blush2:

Ps:

quem é essa loira ai? :biggrin: :biggrin:

A loira? É adepta. Vocês tb têm assim adeptas não?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

victoria-brasil.jpg

I watched that game it was a half way decent game. I can't say I like or wanted Portugal to win. I would rather have seen the Czechs take it. And as for Ronaldo, he's a halfway decent player, but he has the same moves that unfortunately most of the players fall for. I also watched the Man U v. Chelsea game and would have rather seen chelsea take as they worked harder for it then Man U did. But either way congrats on getting through now lets see if they can take their game up a notch! I personally would be wanting England to win, but since they sucked this year and got knocked out I still have yet to pick a team...lol

Its your opinion and i respect it...but saying Portugal is a "halfway" team is kinda pushing it...wining the 1st two games in a clear way without shadow of doubt, doesnt make a team half-good....it makes it the best in its group.

The same goes for Ronaldo. Hes just considered for the foreign press as the BEST player in the world (and the well paid too :biggrin: ), so i guess your opinion here is really that...an opinion.

But hey, if you ask me, i prefer Quaresma at Ronaldo any time. :wink:

Edited by Piloto

AGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

1:1

victoria-brasil.jpg

Its your opinion and i respect it...but saying Portugal is a "halfway" team is kinda pushing it...wining the 1st two games in a clear way without shadow of doubt, doesnt make a team half-good....it makes it the best in its group.

The same goes for Ronaldo. Hes just considered for the foreign press as the BEST player in the world (and the well paid too :biggrin: ), so i guess your opinion here is really that...an opinion.

Meus Parabens, o Portugal! Infelizamente, nos Americanos do Norte nao sabemos muito sobre o jogo futbal mundial. Tem que acetar as reclamacoes nossas com essa. Mas, tenho que dizer que aquelas 'fans' Brasileiros sao alguma coisa!!!!!!

They will play today:

Italys -Romania

France- Holland

Meus Parabens, o Portugal! Infelizamente, nos Americanos do Norte nao sabemos muito sobre o jogo futbal mundial. Tem que acetar as reclamacoes nossas com essa. Mas, tenho que dizer que aquelas 'fans' Brasileiros sao alguma coisa!!!!!!

For sure! Thats why we have discussions :wink:

As for the Brasilians....me likes too! :biggrin:

For sure! Thats why we have discussions :wink:

As for the Brasilians....me likes too! :biggrin:

We Like!

victoria-brasil.jpg

Ok, I said the game was halfway decent, I NEVER called Portugal a halfway team. No offense, but read a little closer please. And I agree, it is MY opinion. This is a public forum full of opinions, so I stated mine, and I believe I was pretty tactful as well.

WOW!

Spain won with Sweden 1:2!

I lost bet again. :haha::haha:

Edited by Signum

signum, looking forward to the clash with our polish brothers tomorrow. 

what do ya think? i'm guessing 1:1

I have to admit from sorrow that Polish play fatally!

And it seems me that Croatia will win 2:0 or 3:0.

Unfortunately.

Edited by Signum