Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

My thoughts on Colorado at Florida State

As you may know my school (THEE Florida State University) just destroyed the Beefalos of Colorado (who beat CSU, which means the state of Florida is better than Colorado :lol: ), now I was actually sober today so I was able to notice a few things while at the game.

1. Corona extra is the worst beer in the world, I dont think I will ever drink it again... wtf is with the lime???

2. The people of Colorado need to start sending some hotter cheerleaders to their away games (unless those were the starters... in which case this is sad). The cheerleaders were chubby and pasty white... if you come to Florida atleast hit the tanning bed, and dropping some pounds wont hurt either. (in short I could have picked out a squad of "Florida 5's" from the student section that would have been way hotter than the CU cheerleaders.)

3. Jeremy Bloom needs to go back to skiing... his little TD catch may have made sportscenter, but the rest of his game didnt impress me at all.

4. Back to the cheerleaders (since the score was like 400 to 7 when I lost interest). I would just like to say that the FSU cheerleaders are far more talented than the CU cheerleaders. How am I supposed to see camel toe from the CU chics if they cant even do a backflip? Our girls always give us a nice long shot when they lift up their legs :D And they jump around and sh*t... christ you'd think they all worked in the tittie bar during the summer.

5. I witnessed the worst job in the world today (or is it?). There is a person that has a shovel and a bucket and that person wheres a white cowboy hat :?: :?: :?: . This person uses that shovel and bucket to clean up after "Renegade" (Chief Oceola's Horse) during the game. What I mean is when the horse takes a dump... there's the dude, but think about it, this person gets to walk around the sidelines and gets killer shots of the game, and all he's gotta do is clean up poo :wink:

6. Chris Rix is still a fag.

7. The sun needs to move farther away when I am in a stadium full of sweaty, smelly coeds (i dont like being one of them).... God it was hot today.

8. They should have wet t-shirt contests at half-time instead of the band.

9. Escalators should be installed in all public places, specifically the sidewalk that goes down Pensacola St. to the Stadium.

10. Northern and Western Football is no match for Southern Football :D

F-L-O-R-I-D-A-S-T-A-T-E FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

SEE ATTACHED FILE :lol:

As Usual we disagree.

I happen to like Corona...

I am looking forward to my chopper ride to Leeville LA this coming Friday in the early AM, this will link me to my Van ride to the New Orleans Airport during which we stop at the Texaco and buy our first beer in weeks (thank God there are no laws for buying beer in the AM!)...mine will be 2 Coronas chased down with a couple Sausage Biscuits while I enjoy the scenery of the Louisanna bayou's enroute to the N.O Airport.

Nuthin like an Ice Cold Corona on the way to the house after a few weeks on the rig.

If you did not like your fingers getting sticky from the Lime (did ya float the Lime?), try Tequizza...the Lime is built in.

Cheers

Beer

Guest Schizo

As Usual we disagree.

6. Chris Rix is still a fag.

Got this off the FSU website...

Player of the game: Florida State QB Chris Rix completed 30 of 39 passes for 394 yards and two touchdowns.

I wouldn't play center for him but his stats in this game weren't too shabby. :D :D :D

You guys on this site keep it up :lol: You keep giving me ammo to sidewinder your egos.

Keep flying everybody and hope I'm not on your six in MP, I'd hate to ruin anyone's reputation. :wink: :D

BTW, while were on the subject... GO SKINS! The only thing that might stop us is our rough schedule (NFL).

:lol: Schizo :lol:

Snapple,

Chubby cheerleaders need lovin too, and they look better after a few Corona. :wink:

Here's the thing with Corona, I find it to be kinda crappy with the lime, and without the lime it gets all fizzy. I hope maybe some of you life long beer drinkers can help with this.... I am looking for a beer that is smooth yet crisp, and goes down good when guzzled and is also good for chillin at the bar (sippin over a period of like 5 mins). Last weekend I was playin drinkin games with Miller and Bud lite. Now I had no probs with either of these beers (out of kegs... bud tends to not be good out of a can). Now I was a good boy this weekend, and was only allowed to drink beer, and only able to handle (taste) 3 corona all day, because the lime made it taste kinda funny and without it, it was just to damn carbonated. So what would be the best beer for me. Remember it has to go down smooth in all situations.

As for Chris Pix, he may have had good numbers this weekend, but if you were able to see the whole field you would've seen that he missed many ops to get even more yards. He probably could've finished with 500+ if he didnt make certain decisions.... like.... running too damn soon, and not looking at his checks. There was atleast 5 times when Greg Jones was open in the flat with about 15 yards of running room (which means 20+ yards when Greg gets the ball), and Pix never even looked over there. And excuse my disgust, but he is still the most hated player on campus. Stemming from his first 2 seasons (self explanatory), and the fact that he alienated most of the team by using the word n***** in one of his arguments with a fellow player (note there is only like 10 white guys on the noles).... it seems like a small thing, but it did not go over well, and considering he's from Cali, and thinks he's some kind of golden boy... He's gotta earn the love of this campus, and having a few good games isnt gonna do it, maybe 2 National titles is the cure, but even there thats a long shot.

Guest Schizo

Hey Snapple,

I understand that the guy might be an a** and as you say used the N word. But you just contradicted yourself in a technically hypocritical manner by calling him a fag.

Don't worry about the "Golden Boy" attitude, I'm 40 and its been my experience that people like that usually get yanked back to earth eventually, if he he keeps it up his character will just alienate himself from everyone as he did you. I live in downtown DC and that kind of mentality is epidemic here so unfortunately I see a lot of it.

BTW, That FS song is pretty cool, sure beats the Redskins wimpy "Hail to the Redskins" theme.

Beck's Lite when I'm rich, Miller Lite when I'm not. :D

Schizo

Guest MrMudd

My Vote is Root Beer for Snapple... Since hes not ready to be a Man and enjoy a good Beer.

I only Drink The Darkest Pond Scum Beer I can Find. Non of which are made in North America.

I'll check the beer advice.

Hmmm.... he isnt gay but he is an ass [comment changed from fag to ass].

Skins got the hogettes??? And still got the band (only one in the NFL, right).

Oh and those damn Braves fans in Atlanta stole the tomahawk chop from us :D

EDIT: I am not a real beer drinker, I prefer any kind of liquor that is not flavored with cocanuts and is not tequila. Whiskey is great, Vodka is better.... I've been told that spirits are worse for you than beer, why, I fail to see the difference between a case and a bottle???

BUT BEER IS CHEAP :D

I am partial to Pete's Wicked Ales...one of my favorites is a Petes Wicked Strawberry Blonde...

From my personal selective samplings...I have found Strawberry Blondes go down very smooth! 8)

Cheers

Beer

As Usual we disagree.

Whats up with this... didnt know you and I had such animosity :lol::lol::lol:

But great advice on that last post... see I'm looking for a list of beers that I think I should sample for myself. All input is appreciated.

My fav of all time was this home made Cream Ale that this chick Erin had her dad make for our graduation party (may '01) (back when the mini brew craze was going on.) I'm looking for something that I can find on a regular basis.

So please leave suggestions and discriptions of your prefered brew (no panzy ass smirnoff ice)

Snapple I was lucky to play ball with a well known QB at FSU named Casey Weldon. Casey lived across the street from me when we played at NFC together. I transfered to Public school and got hurt and ended my football hopes, but I continued to watch some of the guys I played ball with go on to College and now the Pros.

One thing about the game of football is its easy to second guess the guys on the field and call someone stupid or say they stink, but until you put on pads and play ball at that level you have no idea how hard it is.

Rix is just young, like you snapple so he is going to make mistakes. Rix is not going to make or break that team, its a combined effort.

I havent heard anything about the N word incident and I keep pretty current on things at FSU (my Dad still heads up telecommunications there) so if it did happen it must not have been too bad otherwise we would have seen it on ESPN, they love stories like that.

This team is looking good right now and if they can keep the momentum going into the Miami game they have a real shot of beating them. Rix will have to play a mistake free game and the Defense will have to dominate.

I hope they do it, I would love to see FSU take down Miami this year and quiet down all the FSU haters.

Go noles.

Guest Schizo

17 penalties in a loss to the Giants in OT. I'm a little bummed out. That one ref was acting like he hit the powerball everytime he called a penalty on the skins. Sometimes I think its rigged.

Anyway, Snapple You're right on that Smirnoff Ice crap. I tried it once at a party and it sucks.

Schiz

Heard the N word story at downtown Po Boys, think I was drinkin with some of the local business types (my roomies friends), this was last year right before the UF game.

Either way, he is not loved on campus. I have yet to meet a Rix fan. From what I hear, he keeps to himself, and doesnt mingle with the general populous or even the rest of the team... (maybe its something he picked up in Santa Margarita CA... :x ).

Bobby loves Mr. Pix so all of us in Nole Nation are stuck with him either way.

Maybe we should blame Bobby for not having a Junior ready to go after Wienke left.... wait.... Bobby cant be blamed for anything :D

Ya he's young but all of those records are gone now (with a good bit of blame on his shoulders), damn 8 win seasons, we better not look like some Big Ten team this year.

1 more thing, if we lose to Duke this weekend... I'm hanging myself from the rafters of Tully.

EDIT: Oh, Seawolf, how did you feel at the end of the Miami game last year? Were ya watchin live?

I was sick to my stomach at the end of the Miami game last year, but to be honest I have gotten used to seeing "Wide Right". If what you say about Rix is true then that can be a problem since the Starting QB has to be a leader off the field as well as on the field and when he missed the bowl game last year because he overslept that really made him look bad. Bobby has a real eye for talent and I'm sure he sees a lot of talent in Rix, but Rix just needs to step up and be a leader.

If I remember correctly before Rix came around Bobby had a "Charlie Ward" type of QB ready to start a couple of years ago then the kid backed out and chose baseball or something right before the season so Rix (a freshman at the time) was forced into action. Rix was a backup. The kid thats under Rix right now looks good and its a shame he doesnt get more playing time, but he is a Freshman I believe so even if Rix makes it through his Senior year that gives this kid 2 years to do something.

Rix could be a very good QB, but he just needs to calm down and be less cocky and everything will be fine.

Ya we had some Native American or half Native kid lined up to go ahead of Rix (I think, or thats what I heard) he was the number one HS QB or somethin like 3 years ago, and I believe he pulled a Randy Moss (caught with dope).

Fabian Walker (the 2nd QB) is as dumb as they come (or so I've heard), but the rumor is also that he is a better athlete than Charlie. :o :o :o

The 3rd QB (the one I like) is Wyatt Sexton (Bill Sexton's [our QB coach] kid). He kinda reminds me of a Kanell or Wienke. They need somebody to sit back there and make strong accurate throws like a QB is supposed to, and just hand it off to one of the 3 killer backs.

Maybe, Jeff Bowden needs to stop trying to run a Mark Richt offense becuase that crap isnt workin anymore... What did UGA do this weekend :wink:

Atleast we dont have another Thad Busby :wink:

Snapple,

My personal favorite is St. Pauli Girl Dark. You just can't go wrong with a Pauli Girl....weather it's dark or not. If you get a chance, try some of the STONE Breweries stuff.....like:

intro.gif

Or another personal micro-brew fav is the Flying Dog :

title_flyingdog.jpg

The later being from Madjeff's neck of the woods.

CHeers!

Fates

How do I get my hands on that? Does it come cold in the mail?... All we got is whats in the super markets... and ofcourse the keg stand. Not a whole lot of variety.

Surely you jest 8)

Nah, I am probably the most sarcastic person on this board :lol::lol::lol:

Like you can remember what beer your drinking while doing the Tennessee St Shuffle. LMAO

HAHAHAHA... Spoken like a true Tallahassee Native (ofcourse I'm new).

I'm always prepared with a flask of crown, and a flask of skyy (Beer's for thirst quenching). This way I can mix with anything. (I do this because I'm the cheapest son of a b*tch in the world, and I like to get nice and sh*tty before I have to pay 10 bucks for a martini, hopefully avoid paying all together)

I just realized that there has been way way way to much talk about boozin on the Biohaz lately.

Christ its tuning into anti-alcoholics-anonymous :lol:

Guest Schizo

Hey Snap,

I was watching CNN last night and Chris Rix has just hit the National Stupidity Level. I'm sure you heard about the handicapped parking incident? Apparently he tried to park his SUV in a handicapped spot with a bogus or borrowed handicapp sticker. He was spotted and everbody started yelling at him :D :D :D . Like I said in my last post if he doesn't deflate his big headed ego his behaviour is going to do it for him. I'm sure if FSU had better backups his butt would be sitting on the bench this weekend. This time I'll say it. Chris Rix is an Ass!

Schiz

Nope, didnt hear about it.... but I got 4 classes tommorrow, and I am shaking my head right now, knowing that there is gonna be some serious bitching going on.

I'm gonna go check the wires to see what he's gonna get for this.

Edit: Just checked it.... thats brilliant, notice that he got turned in by fellow students (hint hint).

So what do we have on Rix. He sleeps to much (late to class, and misses classes). Is late to team meetings, and misses team meetings. Uses an illegal parking sticker. Lives off campus (not with the rest of the team). I think he lives alone. Drives an SUV (has no friends, and no job... rich boy... too much car for one guy).

I wish Bobby, would start giving Wyatt Sexton some more playing time.

Man, and I was trying to give the guy a benefit of the doubt to.lol What a dummy.

oh well, I haven't seen anything on ESPN yet about it, but I'm sure it won't take long.

It's on ESPN.com

(no talk on campus yet) I'll see if my Mass Media Law class has a discussion about it tonight (6-9 pm).

I'll post if I hear anything new about this idiot.