I recently upgraded my machine to an ASUS /ATI 3850x2 video card with the 8.6 version of Catalyst, DX10, and Windows Vista home premium service pack 1 32bit with a Core 2 Duo 6550. The glitches I have are the exhaust smoke is magenta the clouds look extremely pixlated at a good distance and sometimes disappear when I fly through them. The horizon also seems to pixelated. I have maxed out all settings so low-res is not the issue. Anyone have any ideas.

TIA

Richard

I recently upgraded my machine to an ASUS /ATI 3850x2 video card with the 8.6 version of Catalyst, DX10, and Windows Vista home premium service pack 1 32bit with a Core 2 Duo 6550. The glitches I have are the exhaust smoke is magenta the clouds look extremely pixlated at a good distance and sometimes disappear when I fly through them. The horizon also seems to pixelated. I have maxed out all settings so low-res is not the issue. Anyone have any ideas.

TIA

Richard

Look at this thread troop and see if it is the answer:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...7&hl=purple

I had basicly the same problem with a different setup.I resolved the issue by reinstalling the game and setting my screen to 4:3 even though I,m running a 22" screen.