Mirage 50EV

Mirage 50EV for WOI

Mirage 50EV - most powerful version Mirage 50 for Venezuela, have CyranoIV radar, HUD, AM-39 support, ECM & CM Pods

Note: French ECM & CM pods barrac1 & phimat set NOT EXPORTED in weapon pack on default, you must open WEAPONDATA.INI, find them ( barrac1, phimat)

and change:

Exported=FALSE

to

Exported=TRUE

ExportStartYear=1985

ExportEndYear=2020

Mod based on stock Kfir-C2, no LOD included, you must have WOI, if you want use planes in WoV & WOE, unpack plane & cockpit LOD's & copy them in arcraft\Mirage 50EV, arcraft\Mirage 50EV\cockpit folders.

Copy engine sounds to sound folder.

Venezuela nation not included in standart Nations.ini, choose from 2 ways

1) install nations pack

2) copy insignia087.tga & finflash087.tga insignia088.tga & finflash088.tga to aircraft folder, add to Nations.ini :

[Nation087]

Name=Chile

DisplayName=Chile Air Force

Alignment=FRIENDLY

PilotNameList=NamesLatinAmerican.lst

RankList=RanksUSAF.lst

CallsignList=CallsignsUS.lst

Formation.Fighter=USFighter

Formation.Attack=USFighter

Formation.Bomber=USBomber

Formation.Transport=USBomber

Formation.Tank=USTank

Formation.MobileAD=USAD

PilotTrainingStandard=NORMAL

GenderRatio=0

[Nation088]

Name=Venezuela

DisplayName=Venezuela Air Force

Alignment=FRIENDLY

PilotNameList=NamesLatinAmerican.lst

RankList=RanksUSAF.lst

CallsignList=CallsignsUS.lst

Formation.Fighter=USFighter

Formation.Attack=USFighter

Formation.Bomber=SovietBomber

Formation.Transport=USBomber

Formation.Tank=USTank

Formation.MobileAD=USAD

PilotTrainingStandard=NORMAL

GenderRatio=0

I might have missed something, but the LOD files are not included in the package.

But, in the end I look forward to playing with this bird, in WOE.

Mod based on stock Kfir-C2, no LOD included, you must have WOI, if you want use planes in WoV & WOE, unpack plane & cockpit LOD's & copy them in arcraft\Mirage 50EV, arcraft\Mirage 50EV\cockpit folders.

Can't be too much clearer than that!! :wink:

BTW, IF you try to install into SF/WoV/WoE, it MAY fly a bit differently than TMF's Mirages, as WoI uses different "stuff" in it's aircraft data inis. Might not be reccomended to do so, until the other 3 get Patched.

Wrench

kevin stein

BTW, IF you try to install into SF/WoV/WoE, it MAY fly a bit differently than TMF's Mirages, as WoI uses different "stuff" in it's aircraft data inis. Might not be reccomended to do so, until the other 3 get Patched.

Wrench

kevin stein

Gyawd... now mind you, I'm only going on four hours sleep, I'm looking at the text, but it's just not registering. sorry for two posts in a row, with the same brain-damaged complaints.

Wrench

kevin stein

Sorry, I might be stupid, but I cannot figure out how someone can install successfully it in SF/WoV/WoE without having the relevant LODs, since they are not included in the package.Or are they? Is anywhere in this site any Mirage 5D LOD ready for download??

my friend, the thing is, that the lod files are already included in some *.cat files in the game installation so you do not need them in the aircraft folder, but you will if you try to install the aircraft in SFP1,WoV or WoE, since they don't have same LOD files WoI does....if you need to get them [lods] you have to use the CAT extraction tool....CAT extractor......this one was made for WoE WoV and SFP1, but you should try it....

thx, but in any case I need to have WOI in the first place, am I correct? I cannot extract CAT files from WOE that don't exist.I hope that someone can provide me the CAT file of Mirage 5D (hopefully my request won't be viewed as ...piracy! :biggrin: )

Edited by FANATIC MODDER

It IS viewed as piracy.

Do not EVER ask for core game files (especially LODs) which you do not own legally (which sort of makes asking moot).

Anyone caught doing such a thing on this forum will be banned. Not warned. Not given a limited vacation. Banned.

FC