Those anyone know if the previous weapon packs work on WOI?

I just loaded WOI and the weapon pack offerred by mirage factory is very slim.

also is it possible to load non WOI campaigns on it?

Campaigns ONLY work when EVERYTHING is in-game.

That is to say, the correct terrain, all the ground objects, aircraft, weapons, etc. You cannot use the IsrealME terrain to get the 3rd party one to work. It's internal naming conventions/format is completely different. You MUST have one (or more) of the Original Three Terrains (Desert, VietnamSEA or GermanyCE) in the WoI /Terrain folder.

As to weapons paks, you can run the Buny Pak through the WoI weapons editor; it will be updated (mostly) to the new standard. I did this to one of my WoI installs (I've 3), and it works fine.

The other alternative is to add the weapons you want, piecemeal, and update that way. This means identifying all the necessary lods, bmps, tgas, inis (needed for some fuel tanks IIRC), copying them over to the TMF pak, and inserting the data entries. I've done this too, where needed. Works fine.

Wrench

kevin stein

Yet again sir you've answered my question thank you!

I don't want to sound stupid but how do you open the Bunyap 03jul06 weapons folder

Campaigns ONLY work when EVERYTHING is in-game.

That is to say, the correct terrain, all the ground objects, aircraft, weapons, etc. You cannot use the IsrealME terrain to get the 3rd party one to work. It's internal naming conventions/format is completely different. You MUST have one (or more) of the Original Three Terrains (Desert, VietnamSEA or GermanyCE) in the WoI /Terrain folder.

As to weapons paks, you can run the Buny Pak through the WoI weapons editor; it will be updated (mostly) to the new standard. I did this to one of my WoI installs (I've 3), and it works fine.

The other alternative is to add the weapons you want, piecemeal, and update that way. This means identifying all the necessary lods, bmps, tgas, inis (needed for some fuel tanks IIRC), copying them over to the TMF pak, and inserting the data entries. I've done this too, where needed. Works fine.

Wrench

kevin stein

You're welcome, friend!

Is the extension 'rar'??? To unzip it,you need WinRAR.

It's been so long since I've installed it...I forget things -old age! :haha:

Wrench

kevin stein