Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

Track Ir and LOMAC

Guest MrMudd

The Good Folks at www.naturalpoint.com sent me their "TRACK IR" product for a Application and Flight Sim Immersion review Today.

0925_023.jpg

The Hat by far is the Best looking Hat i have wore in a long time, has a Nice thick brim with Special reflectors on the Thick Style Brim (major plus) and for the Guys that love Towear their Hat backwards, there is even a Large reflector there to on the Velcoro Strap (another plus)

I installed the software and had it running in less than the time it takes for Win Xp to recognize the usb device and install its drivers. I set up a quick look at the Track Ir Software application, everything looked good. Fired up LOMAC and took her for a quick low level run in an F15.

track_ir_lomac.jpg

I'm looking forward to doing the next series of videos with this hardware!

I have it. Wouldn't fly without it.

But OMG - I got to have that hat!! No more spots!

P.S. From TrackIR site:

TrackIR Version information:

2.12 Beta 1:

Changes :

added support for Lock-on : Modern Air Combat

Fixes :

installation program disk space error

Yeah, now that I have seen a picture of the hat, I think I am going to have to jump over there and order one. Will sure beat my sweat crusted Black Belt hat with little dots all over it. :lol:

I am glad to hear that you like it.

I was worried for a long while because no one on the beta team said anything about it. All we heard were rumors. Now, Matt is saying he just used one and loved it. Now your saying you have one and love it.

This is very good news to the TrackIR followers.

Thanks!