You and you team ha done a nice work on this pit!!! Very cool thanx for those nice flankers

Also thanks to Lindr2 :ok: ,without him....we can only realese a almost "what if" one...

Edited by Erwin_Hans

About insky's work..

Su-35BM Soon............

JH-7A Soon...............

MiG-31M Soon............

Su-37 95%

Su-47 85%

Su-30MKK 80%

Su-30MKI 60%

J-10 90%

Su-34 pipe only....

Rafael UV mapping.......

Mirage 2000-5/9 70% <-------new one

Lindr2 is a genius in avionics! together with your 3D and very nice skin work it`s a damn nice addition to the SF community! Looking foward to anything you release. You knwo if you need someone who takles a look over a bird .. let me know

Very nice WIP list!

Great pic....great work, can we have more pictures of the varius avionics modes. please?thank you very much...

Edited by virus

That does look impressive, but the TW sims hasn't been known for full modelling (to a certain point) to utilize that function, i.e. various submodes for avionics. I'm sure that blank spot is for weapons but that's just an ill-informed guess.

That does look impressive, but the TW sims hasn't been known for full modelling (to a certain point) to utilize that function, i.e. various submodes for avionics. I'm sure that blank spot is for weapons but that's just an ill-informed guess.

Have you ever flown the Typhoon for thirdwire series?You can download it at this site.....i think they are doing the same thing with this beauty, this is the reason why i asked for pictures....

anyway the typhoon mentioned before, has 3 working mfd.....

in nav mode the left shows fuel info, the center one rotating map with hsi on the top of it, right one engines info and you can turn on radar or Tv screen on it

in aa mode the left one shows weapons info with a picture of currently selected weapon and the name, the center one becomes an RWR and the map disappears and the right one is the radar screen

in ag mode is pretty much the same of aa mode, changes the HUD only

Anyway really thank to the insky group, they are really nice modellers and are doing a great work with russian fighters, i hope that next patches of the thirdwire series will give us nice new features and more modern avionics, i'd like HMD display(the one in lock on is really incredible)radar and tv cursor manual slewing and a waypoint rappresentation on one mfd, with and without the map shown on it, and a sort of datlink between aircraft....and real air refuelling....i don't think that that will be too difficult for TW to implement that, what do you think about?

anyway the typhoon mentioned before, has 3 working mfd.....

Yes,we also work on this. :wink:

Yes,we also work on this. :wink:

very good....i didn't have doubts........i want to fly grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :yes:

Oh my god awsome work , i have not words for this beautiful planes. Keep it up erwin .

I think there are every day updates, cause they are working on everything.... new Sukhois.. migs and other birds.... red birds are always welcomed. had a fight yesterday with the new F-3 and a SM. The SM shot me without problems down...

I think there are every day updates, cause they are working on everything.... new Sukhois.. migs and other birds.... red birds are always welcomed. had a fight yesterday with the new F-3 and a SM. The SM shot me without problems down...

eheh so fight against a 35bm will be impossible............

Anyway i'd really like to watch how is going on the development of cockpit and avionics

Erwin did you received my PM with touchups?

The 35 looks great, realy good work on this babe, together with the latest release modern planes this is a damn nice addition. Good to see a cooperation with lindr2 (even if he doesnt replys PM ;-))

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Guest F-16CJ
gallery_27883_198_147204.jpg

35 soon......

EH,This is Su-27M(Call Earlier versions of Su-35 )

New Su-35 Is Su-35BM/UB。

I think this plane is called a good SU-27M。

In addition, there is a weapons magazine said has 15 Su-27M service in the Suburbs of Moscow Kubinka base, lindr2 and EH can be said on this message to me?

THANKS!

hi Erwin.

Any informations about YEYEYE's mig 1.44?? any pics? :biggrin: .

Edited by Signum

hi Erwin.

Any informations about YEYEYE's mig 1.44?? any pics? :biggrin: .

He is working on S-37/Su-37.MiG-1.44 is another project.

His next project must be Mirage 2000-5 with new model.