Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

mig-21 um and new enviro mods

Hi it's a few days that I try to solve a problem,but I don't know what generate it.

I've installed all the new enviro mods,brain32 euro terran,Ca Stary forest and effects,cellinsky wide sky,Fubar's shaders and all the planes are flying great.

except the Mig-21 Um at noon,in all the rest of the day,dawn,night,dusk etc,no problem like the others,at noon,is impossible to move,fps are dropping faster,anyone of you tried it???

Are you by chance running the Enbseries virtual shaders, as well?

no your shader,the latest that u post here,no hdr!

What skins?

Some of the UM skins have Reflection=0 in the Texturelist file. This setting caused F-84F to lock up my video card under the specific lighting conditions of high sun and high moon.

If so, change to a nonzero number between 0 and 1 and see what happens.

I suggest setting the metal silver skins to Reflection=1 ... it looks pretty at least under the Siberian sun.

What skins?

Some of the UM skins have Reflection=0 in the Texturelist file. This setting caused F-84F to lock up my video card under the specific lighting conditions of high sun and high moon.

If so, change to a nonzero number between 0 and 1 and see what happens.

I suggest setting the metal silver skins to Reflection=1 ... it looks pretty at least under the Siberian sun.

with the soviet,but is almost the same with the others,i've setted to 1,it'works just alittle bit better,but in tight turns,over forest or cities drops,other planes with more demanding skins such as eurofighter,q-5 with rez far above the 1024-1024 works good!

with the soviet,but is almost the same with the others,i've setted to 1,it'works just alittle bit better,but in tight turns,over forest or cities drops,other planes with more demanding skins such as eurofighter,q-5 with rez far above the 1024-1024 works good!

Right, just make sure the UM skin being used does not have Reflection=0. One or two have this.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

tried to put on 1 but is quite better bu scattering again.

if I fly in the same condition,near cities or doing tight turns everytime except noon the plane goes like a rocket

I donno if I understand it right... You have low FPS when you fly Mig-21UM, am I right?

If yes...

I had similar problem. Low FPS when I flew UM. I talked with Amokfloo and he pointed me to disable shadow in Mig-21UM.ini

This helped me. So maybe it will help you too :yes:

I donno if I understand it right... You have low FPS when you fly Mig-21UM, am I right?

If yes...

I had similar problem. Low FPS when I flew UM. I talked with Amokfloo and he pointed me to disable shadow in Mig-21UM.ini

This helped me. So maybe it will help you too :yes:

it works fineeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!Thanks Kukulo!

Great :biggrin:

But all THANKS goes to Amokfloo for great plane and good typ how to solve our prob :yes:

I use this on Mirage factory Mig-21F-13/F-13CZ too.

Edited by kukulino

No doubt for Forian skills!He rocks! :good: