Has anyone considered trying to convert MilViz models into flyable aircraft in WO*

the models are great quality and if we can get some out with the consent of the company they would look great.

If anyone wants to look into it the website is www.milviz.com

Has anyone considered trying to convert MilViz models into flyable aircraft in WO*

the models are great quality and if we can get some out with the consent of the company they would look great.

If anyone wants to look into it the website is www.milviz.com

but are they payware?

i don't even think anyone will be interessed in put they in game....

btw, Klavs81 have some models in this site, and now he's doing the F-35 for SF series

Those models are indeed payware, We're talking thousands of dollars for a product that is probably too poly intense for your needs.

I recommend building your own stuff, using their stuff as a good shape reference. That way you have exact control over the entire process, but that's just the perfectionist in me.

A general rule of thumb for payware models is that they can't be re-extracted and used. The 3ds max to thirdwire conversion is one way, as far as I know, and would thus be okay, as long as you got them by paying, and not by sharing.

Edited by Klavs81

I'd like to make my own stuff, but i don't have photoshop pr 3ds max and have no clue how to model, so i'm at a dilemma

I know that the 3D modelling thing is beyond me but I downloaded 'Gimp' and 'Irfanview' and have loads of fun doing simple skins and decals.