Sign in to follow this  
Royohboy

Is there a special WWII weapons pack?

I'm currently playing around with T-6 Texans/Harvards, and there is Bunyap's Israeli Harvard MkII with two underwing gunpods in the loadout-file.

However, I don't seem to have the proper gunpods installed althought I have Bunyap's latest (2006) weapons pack. Does anyone know where to get the gunpod named "30CalGunPkg"? Is there maybe a special WWII weapons pack that has it? Is it a Dev-A Team exclusive release?

I know that Bunyap's weapons pack has a T-6_30CalGunPkg, but I don't think that's it.

I had him make it for me, it should be in the IDF Harvard

IF not, let me know and I'll get you the lods and ini bits.

Wrench

kevin stein

Ok, I got lucky with the 'attachment thingy' yesturday...let's see how today goes....

Here's the lod and bmp for the T-6 gun paks. I've included the weaponsdata, but it should alreayd be in the BunyPak, weapon #660

WRench

kevin stein

You're right, Wrench, they're part of the weapons pack as T-6_30CalGunPkg, and I got them to work :rolleyes:

I was hoping they were the same type as in this pic (click me); I guess I'll have to try my hand at 3D-modelling now.