Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

3rd Annual New England RC Jet Rally Photos

Here are some photos of just a few of the beauties that were at the 3rd Annual New England RC Jet Rally. Very talented flyers things happen a lot faster w/turbine RC than Prop RC aircraft. The smell of jet fuel was in the air, all was good.

Edited by MAKO69

Whoa, a Draken!

I'd like the Typhoon more if it wasn't that awful color. :grin:

Whoa, a Draken!

I'd like the Typhoon more if it wasn't that awful color. :grin:

They have those very colorfull paint schemes so they can spot them quick . The people that have the Camo and Grey combo schemes are very brave because they get very hard to see and tell wheather its coming or going.

Where in New England? Was it on Cape Cod? I went to an RC airshow there last year.

That's a nice looking Goshawk. But, it should say TW-2 on the side instead of USS Forrestal.

Well...is the A-10 with a WORKING GATLING GUN there?

Where in New England? Was it on Cape Cod? I went to an RC airshow there last year.

City of Gardner MA about 20 min north of City of Worcester or 50 min west north west of Boston

Edited by MAKO69

Cit of Gardner MA about 20 min north of City of Worcester or 50 min west north west of Boston

So about 15 minutes from me...surprised I didn't hear about it!

Gardner, no kidding, flown into there once or twice, and over it a few times. Was it this past weekend?

Gardner, no kidding, flown into there once or twice, and over it a few times. Was it this past weekend?

Yes it was 16 and 17 Aug