Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

N1K1 Kyofu "Rex" by Pasko

N1K1 Kyofu "Rex" by Pasko

Kawanishi N1K1 Kyofu "Rex"

Full Aircraft Replacement Pak

This is Pasko's N1K1 Rex, the complete package. As the link is broked at his site, and it's dosn't seem availalbe to the General Masses ™, I've chosen to upload the entire aircraft, WITH my Update Pak already installed.

Please consider this as a REPLACEMENT and enchacement of the Pak I uploaded yesturday.

As stated, this IS the complete aircraft, lods, skins, inis, and cockpit (which comes from AD's Zero). This will simplify matters releated to installing it.

-= NOTE: You MUST have the Bunyap Weapons Pak of 6/06 to get the WW2 weapons and guns and such =-

- This mod has been tested in SF, WoV and WoE. This mod is NOT reccomended for use in a WW2 style install of WoI, as it handles prop flight models in "an odd way".

As usual, read the enclosed 'readme' for (for once!!!) simple install instructions!! :rtfm: BTW, as this is the complete aircraft, there are 2 readmes -- Pasko's original and the one for my update pak, but you can disregard it

With deep thanks to Pasko for creating this aircraft for us, and all those that worked on it!

Enjoy!

Wrench

kevin stein

Hi Wrench :biggrin:

Can I be the first to say, "Sorry I don't have pasko's N1K1, could you please upload the full version, in its entirety, with all the lods and skins and goodies and etcs." :yes: :biggrin::good:

I don't understand how I missed this one, but there you go :blink:

It is only relatively recently that I have adopted a policy of, d/l everything you see , back it up s/where safe, back it up again, breathe, and r e l a x :biggrin:

Shame to see pasko's site bite the dust, along with several others of late :sorry:

I'll get it uploaded sometime tommorrow. What I'll probably do, is replace THIS upload with the full aircraft and the modified data/loadout inis. So folks won't need a double download.

oddly, there ARE several dead links (Yak-3RD that I tested), and some active (not dead? Undead? working??)

Pasko had and still has, a LOT of good things he created for the 3rdWire series. Unfortunately, a equal number never got finished (Bear fer instance, Spit 9)

Wrench

kevin stein

Thanks very much :good:

I thought I had Pasko's planes on HD, but this one slipped the net.

Cheers,

Baltika

Complete aircraft uploaded!

Enjoy all!!

Wrench

kevin stein