Sign in to follow this  

I'm looking at moving some jets over from WOV to WOI.

I've got the .cat extractor to open up the objectdata.cat, but what I don't know is what are all the files I would need to move a single aircraft over. I'm looking at getting the A-4F and moving it to WOI, but I could also do this for other jets later.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

(PS - I realize there is an A-4F in WOI already, but I was looking to get some USN skins on them. So far, the addon A-4F skins I've tried to bring over for the stock WOV A-4F work fine on the WOI A-4F except that all the decal coordinates are off. Rather than trying to fix all the decals blindly, I thought this might be the easier route to go. So, if anyone has an alternative suggestion, I'm open to that as well. However, I would still like to know the files needed to move other aircraft over - like the F-4B/J.)

Edited by gbnavy61

Use the cat extractor, man. There's about, I don't know, 50 or 60 or more individual files in the WoE objects cat. Maybe including the cockpit bits.

What about just d/load the stock A-4F from here or 3rd wire?? Might save some time

Wrench

kevin sten

What about just d/load the stock A-4F from here or 3rd wire?? Might save some time

I did not know that was an option.

Huh. Guess I never noticed that in the d/l section. Thanks.

Edited by gbnavy61

I did not know that was an option.

Some renaming might be needed, though, since I doubt that the TW A-4F installer will recognize WOI as a TW product. :wink:

Edited by Gocad

Where are they at TW? I'm not seeing them. I may not be looking in the right place.

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1099

That's a link in the TW forum. It doesn't seem to be working though.

I wonder if they've withdrawn it as SFG is the new standard and that already includes the A-4F?

Here's the link to it here at CA

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=1459