Sign in to follow this  
Longestpants

The whistles go WHOO!

The funny begins at 00:28 if you don't feel like waiting.

I can't tell if this guy is inebriated or just crazy.

Edited by Longestpants

:rofl: everybody's trying to be all serious about it and that guy's just like "WHOOO! W'WHOOO! WOOO!" nice.

sounds like a stupid thing to put in your car, though.

He seems to like it a lot. :D

Edited by Longestpants

Is that good old Bubb Rubb or whatever? I'd forgotten about this!

That's hilarious!

Legal? Not if it goes beyond a certain decibal limit. That's why cars have to have mufflers in the first place, DUH! If you don't like the sound then either sound-proof where you live or move to the country. I like how the car took off down the middle of the street right through a stop sign. There are already cars that have loud mufflers already, so what's the point? It looks like the cheapest way to go if you can't afford a muffler that makes your car sound like it has a couple. So what will be the next sound gimmick? I'm crossing my fingers for the flatulent car sound. With an unpleasant aroma too. Because there isn't a law against it. Strictly for decoration. I'll drive it in the neighborhoods where the WHOO whistler cars are parked.

Edited by Roopod

Wow, what a couple of retards............wooo wooo.............

Wow, what a couple of retards............wooo wooo.............

Yeah, the female, I think it was, looked like she/it had been smokin the gooooood stuff...for quite some time. Just what the world needs; thoughtless pinheads making more noise... :dntknw:

Yeah, the female, I think it was, looked like she/it had been smokin the gooooood stuff...for quite some time. Just what the world needs; thoughtless pinheads making more noise... :dntknw:

albeit that breed too. Wooh, WOOOH, WAAAHHHHH!!!!