Sign in to follow this  
cora

weapon adding problem

Hi

i am using WOI and facing problem in Adding Weapons, infact when i install (Weapon Pack WOI) at that time all the weapons A2A or A to G are Ok Visible when i select any Aircafts from Main Menu but

when i add any of seprate weapon either it is A2A or A 2 G using weapon editor then i dont know what happen when i open the sim's main menu select any of aircraft then all the drop down menus of all type of weapons shows "EMPTY" but when i add again Weapon Pak WOI then it works fine but the weapon i add seprately not shown

so plz what i do so i add any other seprate weapon in my weapon.INI and add in my weapon list

thanks

Not sure what you are doing here - make sure you have a single Weapondata.ini only (In the "weapons" folder)with ALL the weapons in it - then open that up with the weapons editor and hit save.

Not sure what you are doing here - make sure you have a single Weapondata.ini only (In the "weapons" folder)with ALL the weapons in it - then open that up with the weapons editor and hit save.

Hi

Wel MigBuster i told u what i face so might be got good advise from u.

first of all I face this problem from start when i start WOI as beginner so what i do i just read the tutorials those are realy simple and good. but when i face same problem then i UNINSTALL My WOI

completly and REINSTALL My WOI at that time if u check there is no WEAPON FOLDER but even then when u go to Main Menu then there Aircrafts add from WOI By default show the Weapon

ok

but problem starts when I Add any air craft such as F 86 etc and have there own Weapon folder to add in Weapon Folder and Also Add some text in WEAPON.INI

but at that time i am UNABLE TO see any weapon folder untill I add WEAPON PACK (WOI)

so when i add Weapon pack then FOLDER "WEAPON" Appears and in that i see the Weapon.ini

ok

so according to instuction i though some BMP and LOD files in Weapon Folder and using WEAPON EDITOR (in 98 mood compatibiliy and also run in 95 mood compatibility too when problem not solve) I see the weapos in Weapon.ini and double click on these weapons or tanks etc open them and SAVE and EXIT

so when i Re start the WOI go in to Main Menu and then WOLAH All the Weapon Drop down Windows SHOWS "EMPTY" even the Aircrafts come with WOI like F-16 etc also show EMTPY Field and this thing makes me sick

so when i re-install Weapon pack then All weapon come back but not those that i add seprately

SO MIG BUSTER Hope u understand it and hoping if i do any mistake then kindly tell me

or if u have any sloution so tell me

Thanks

:-)