Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

New video card ATI or Nvidia

Definitely I wanna buy an High end new vid card,to replace my !month old nvidia 9600SLI

has anyone test one of these 2 cards?

Ati is really grown better with 3800-4800 series speaking about the bugs (shadows) found in TW series?

I've noticed that 4870x2 is the best 2gpu single video card existing on the market!

Just some suggestions,please

Heat is the ATI's main drawback, and power consumption is nVidia's drawback. If you think in terms of compatibilty with TW titles, then nVidia's the most reliable choice. In the end, it's a matter of personal preference.

I've had both brands over the years, but my personal experiences have always been better with nVidia. YMMV, but I've been running an 8800 GTS since they were released and its been great for TW sims and everything else.

I've had both brands over the years, but my personal experiences have always been better with nVidia. YMMV, but I've been running an 8800 GTS since they were released and its been great for TW sims and everything else.

I had both too in the past and now,my goals are Lomac,Tw series all,cod series,world in conflict,now my 2 9600 runs great,but i want to prove the feel of on high end card only can give

Recently changed from ATI to nVidia,a good move,nVidia outhandles ATI all the way.

nvidia is on the way!1 week and I test it!

Recently changed from ATI to nVidia,a good move,nVidia outhandles ATI all the way.

It sure does in SF series, in everything else though - I wouldn't bet on it ;)