Sign in to follow this  
jsiem s

Will this knife really work with an AK47 ?

Has anyone ever seen this knife before and can it really be used on a bayonet? It is said that it can fit together with a AK47 rifle. Maybe it is a copy of some old military knife that was used back in one of the wars? The website that it is on is www.lducompany.com I am wondering if it can fit on any other types of guns or rifles. Does it look like something that would be used by Chinese, Koreans, or Russians. Here is a link to the knives page http://www.liangdianup.com/knives_1.htm and it is the knife with the number 406023 right at the top of the page.

Any help would be appreciated before I order it all the way from China :)

Has anyone ever seen this knife before and can it really be used on a bayonet? It is said that it can fit together with a AK47 rifle. Maybe it is a copy of some old military knife that was used back in one of the wars? The website that it is on is www.lducompany.com I am wondering if it can fit on any other types of guns or rifles. Does it look like something that would be used by Chinese, Koreans, or Russians. Here is a link to the knives page http://www.liangdianup.com/knives_1.htm and it is the knife with the number 406023 right at the top of the page.

Any help would be appreciated before I order it all the way from China :)

It looks like a fake to me. I am not even sure this will fit to the rifle. The original AK47 bayonet is shorter with a differently shaped blade. Its sheath is made from steel, not leather and connected with the blade, it can be used as a wire cutter.

Bit sceptical here,

The sheet looks like some way old model the blade is a primitive one without the hole.

There are metal sheets for the bayonett that allow the fixing of the blade to the sheet and you get a simple wire cutter.

Works against old rod type barbed wire but is useless against newer types.

In addition one can't see if the grip has the groove for the rail under the barrel.

The AK-47 is the most produced assault rifle on the planet w/many subtle changes and it may fit a certain number of China built AK.

Edited by MAKO69

as long as it will latch to the bayonet stud on the rifle, then ur straight, if not, SEND IT BACK and get a refund because if it doesnt work thats false advertising. I have a Russian AK bayonet i brought home from Iraq and it looks like that just a smaller version and they r right that the blade has a hole and u can use it for cutting wire, not very well, but it is possible.