Could someone please make a weapon pack that containes the weapons from stealth?

Don´t now if i spelled it right though :blink:

post-39219-1222105668_thumb.jpg

post-39219-1222105673_thumb.jpg

post-39219-1222105679_thumb.jpg

Edited by _black_cell_

The weapons in the movie Stealth were all actual US weapons, just given different names. I saw AGM-130's, AGM-123's in there. The Blue Ferret is a GBU-15. The Throw Ripper looks like a GBU-24 and the Shock Cannon a GBU-27.

Guest Eject

The weapons in the movie Stealth were all actual US weapons, just given different names. I saw AGM-130's, AGM-123's in there. The Blue Ferret is a GBU-15. The Throw Ripper looks like a GBU-24 and the Shock Cannon a GBU-27.

Hi guys. I do not wish to answer re the subject matter directly. Seldom did I post any inputs here re some new projects as I more frequently readposted in the ModSkinning Thread.

However, personally at home when not On-Line in this truly great international site, I did some tweaks on some of my weapons, limited only to A-A (two or three Soviet IRMs 'modified' to AHM/SAHM -- with surprising result on enemy targets both on land or mid-air! Also, I I just did a little tweaks on my (USN?) AGM-84C, and D Slam Harpoon v. targets both on the ground and seas.

Unfortunately, I can no more UpLoad pics of SkrinShots I've taken here, as my Global Quotas already used up. I must wait till I have enough funds, Cashier's Check, to tranfer to the Admin here to become a PAID Member as I am now still a free member with limited options re UpLoads and DL.

Open ur Weapondata (in WOE in my case). Go find the AGM series, e.g., I picked just the AGM-65K and the three series of AGM-84s Harpoon.

Those two Air-to-Fround Missiles can NOW shoot enemy planes as I have modded them to an AHM!

The AGM-65K had quite a limited 'reach' or flying time, if I recall it correctly, less than 20KMs.

So, I increased the number(s) indicating distance (to smash incoming enemy planes such as the deadly USAF F-15S when I flew the Soviet side, or the really really awsome/deadly SU-27s series with their long-range AAs -- mine using the Chinese SD-10, the Soviet R-23R, R-77 AHMs -- when they were far awy from my position). Now, I could drop them, even using only one single SD-10 "enhanced", from as fr as 48Kms away. Bear in mind, that the default maximum range in the TW game is only 50Km. So, as soon as my radar picked up the enemies at 50KM away, I wited less than a second to fire my long-range SD-10.

Wanna make it (or any other, actual, long-range AHM bothe of the USAF, Soviet, Japan or China) to have a little bit of Nuke Effect on ground/sea and on the air targets? Do INCREASE its/their EXPLOSIVES in the Weapdata. But, ALWAYS did a back-up copy f1rst for the Weap-data. I have in my WOI three copies already just in case.

Same treatment for the AGM-84 series, I used more the AGM-84D Slam Harpoon to obliterate whatever enemy targets on the ground and seas, and -- can u believe it -- in the air far away from my position. In one single Anti-Ship MSN, there were eight US destroyer off the Haifa coast. Using just one single said Harpoon ('enhanced' already), three destroyers were -- and I picked this term -- obliterated!

On second opportunity, there was just one large cargo ship (same SUEZ2 Terrain) I released my AGM-84D Slam Harpoon form as far as 20 Km.

What happened really surprised me. OTW (on the way) to smash the cargo ship, it turned, not very sharply as I tweaked it to mimic the SD-10 Max-Turn Rate, and isntead headed for a far away (beyond 40Kms away) USAF F-15S that had been on my target (Red dot) before I hit Cntrl E upon the ship. U know, the F-15S was still 'semi-targeted' in YELLOW small square sign. 

I at once targeted the ship, and since my F-16A IRIAF carried only a single such AGM-84E Slam, I switched to my other AHM, and that was one of the four 'tweaked' AGM-65K, And, BOOM! The large cargo ship caught fire, and moments later was sucked by the sea, and the sea left a really awesome, like a black hole, effect. Later, I shall UpLoad it here.

Anyone can do same tweaks in their WOx, but, please do not use the tweaked missles in On-line game here.

A reminder: Never, never shoot enemy jet planes or ships or ground targets using those enhanced weapons from a distance of LESS than 4KM away. Else, u will be fried too.

It did happen to me on intercept MSN v a fleet of deadly USAF F-15. I was a bit late to shoot at them. I did the shot using my enhanced SD-10 from 7Km away. Yet, since the F-15S were on hi-speed, it got closer pretty quick to me, and my AHM hit it at less than 3.6Km.

So, what happened was a "MAD", a Mutually-Assured-Destruction (a term in possible Nuke Exchange between Russia and USA). We both were obliterated sky high!

I have never seen such WHAT IF scenarios posted here. When one has the freedom to do What IFs in planes, why not try it on Weapons I mentioned above?

Excuse my typos guys.