Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

08 PATCH ANIMATION FIX YET ?

Anyone figured why the animation of certain things is screwed up after the latest patch ( like airbrakes and canopy ) yet ? Tried reversing the animation on the air brake worked for auto take off but not manualy.

Edited by Veltro2k

Anyone figured why the animation of certain things is screwed up after the latest patch ( like airbrakes and canopy ) yet ? Tried reversing the animation on the air brake worked for auto take off but not manualy.

i observed this problem with F-1C canopy i changed Setting[1].Angle=0.0 from 45.0.

CHANGING THIS OPTION: ReverseModelOrientation=TRUE to FALSE will delete canopy glass.

Please be more specific.In witch ini files or data files did you change the settings?

Please be more specific.In witch ini files or data files did you change the settings?

[canopy] section in _data.ini of course...

heres another one.....Aircraft not returning to base ( In Single Mission)

I raised the issue with the canopy on default aircraft a few days ago, still no joy though:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=32351

I havnt had time to try the high lift meathod however the animatin ID seems to have no effect whatsoever.

Edited by fallenphoenix1986