Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Minor Graphics Glitch

THOR!!!!

Nope, haven't a clue. Can you give a description of how these appear? Are they static? Appear in all views? Etc?

FastCargo

THOR!!!!

Nope, haven't a clue. Can you give a description of how these appear? Are they static? Appear in all views? Etc?

FastCargo

It depends on my angle of attack. When it does show up the 'spikes' either get fatter or thinner. Usually fatter when I go nose down and thinner when I go nose up. That describes the cockpit view. Sometimes it also happens when I go to the outside view (F6) and the same as above happens when I move around in F6 view.

Fortunately this only happens some of the time.

THOR!!

That's exactly what I was thinking...or the damn Snouts are here, dropping rocks on us....

Haven't seen that either. Did you try, just for grins, turning off cockpit reflections? maybe it's related to that?

Wrench

kevin stein

That's exactly what I was thinking...or the damn Snouts are here, dropping rocks on us....

Haven't seen that either. Did you try, just for grins, turning off cockpit reflections? maybe it's related to that?

Wrench

kevin stein

Nope. cockpit reflections are off. Maybe it could be my graphics card on my new laptop that I got earlier this week. I can't exactly quote the type of card to you but if you told me where exactly to find the specs of it I could tell you. That might be the cause of the problem

...or the damn Snouts are here, dropping rocks on us....

Well, if we had Micheal, I wouldn't be as concerned...

Ultramax, haven't a clue what the issue is other than if you have a low end video card (or one of those integrated Intel ones)...

FastCargo

Thor aside :biggrin: , I spoke to my brother last night who works in IT and he said that it may be a problem with memory allocation to

my graphics card which may need adjustment. Does one know of how to achieve that?