Sign in to follow this  
WingZero

How Make Coastal Cities

I can`t add a coastal city, i add at texture list: GERMANSC25,50,75,etc, but when AUTOTEXTURE and TRANSITION TEXTURES show this

dibujouj3.jpg

TextureList

-GERMANYSC25B

-GERMANYSC50B

-GERMANYSC75B

-GERMANYSC25C

-GERMANYSC50C

-GERMANYSC75C

Gonna say this once again, I'd already moved the first post here, to where it belongs in the "Mods & Skinning Chat Forum"

=PLEASE!!!= DO NOT POST IN THE KNOWLEDGE BASE

It's a place to look for ANSWERS, NOT to ask questions in. That's what all these regular forums are for.

When the question are placed here, in the regular forums, theres a greater chance of someone actually seeing them, and giving answers and help requested, as opposed to putting them in the Knowledge Base, which very few seem to use lately..

Wrench

kevin stein

Uhm, not tryin to be a smartazz, but why dont you just turn off the ability to post in the knowledge base unless you are an admin?.......

:good:

Been trying to get them to do that, too.

Admin/Moderator write (right?) access only. I'll have to PM Dave; see if he can't start something in motion.

Wrench

kevin stein