Sign in to follow this  
ONETINSOLDIER

Lookie what I got !

I know, I know, its off topic and wasting bandwidth, but it was our last concert of the season and a friend that works there also who deals with the performers face to face knew Im a big fan and she got me allisons autograph!!post-31664-1223194109_thumb.jpg

post-31664-1223194122_thumb.jpg

That's neat! My Grandmother, Aunt and I got to see a show of theirs in December several years ago. They're a great band and man oh man do they know how to play their instruments! Great sound especially live.

eh...who is it?

Wow, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss were there and picked her autograph? Robert Plant FTW.

Just giving you a hard time, BTW. :biggrin:

Edited by gosquidgo

eh...who is it?

looks like sparky needs to step away from the keyboard and get out more often, you never heard of led zepplin?(robert plant) And Allison Kraus, well, if you want to hear the angels sing, then listen to her,,,

Düde...I know Robert Plant...but your focus was clearly "and she got me allisons autograph" whom I do not know...and step away from the keyboard? No, that is where the p0rn is...

Düde...I know Robert Plant...but your focus was clearly "and she got me allisons autograph" whom I do not know...and step away from the keyboard? No, that is where the p0rn is...

LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yep, she's got a voice like an angel and cute to boot.