Sign in to follow this  
ronan

Weapon adding problem

Hi all.

it seems that i can't get the weps in game that i tyr to add. the bunyap weapon pack works fine and all works. but i added the IRIS-T to he data, opent up the weapon editor and saved it. then i downloaded the nuke weapons of lindr, put it in the data file and used the weapon editor. but when i play the game i can't load both weapons in the game. :dntknw:

please help me :biggrin:

Hi all.

it seems that i can't get the weps in game that i tyr to add. the bunyap weapon pack works fine and all works. but i added the IRIS-T to he data, opent up the weapon editor and saved it. then i downloaded the nuke weapons of lindr, put it in the data file and used the weapon editor. but when i play the game i can't load both weapons in the game. :dntknw:

please help me :biggrin:

Are those new weapons shows in weaponeditor? Mean maby You forget change the [WeaponDataxxx] xxx-the next numbers...?

Are those new weapons shows in weaponeditor? Mean maby You forget change the [WeaponDataxxx] xxx-the next numbers...?

Yes they show up in the weapon editor. I have done it the way the knowledge base says.

But they don't show up in the loadout screen. the aircraft datas match everything with the weapons.

and i am in the right year and stuff.

Yes they show up in the weapon editor. I have done it the way the knowledge base says.

But they don't show up in the loadout screen. the aircraft datas match everything with the weapons.

and i am in the right year and stuff.

Are You checking everything? Lenght, mass, diameter, weaponclass etc? If yes that I hav'nt got any idea...maby those weapons or aircraft have this line SpecifStationCode=xxx -xxx must be that same in aircraft and weapon ( If You have WOI ofcourse...)

Are You checking everything? Lenght, mass, diameter, weaponclass etc? If yes that I hav'nt got any idea...maby those weapons or aircraft have this line SpecifStationCode=xxx -xxx must be that same in aircraft and weapon ( If You have WOI ofcourse...)

Yes i have checked everything. i'm using WOE, but not the latesd patch because if i aply the patch i lose all my weapons.

Yes i have checked everything. i'm using WOE, but not the latesd patch because if i aply the patch i lose all my weapons.

What version of the weapons editor are you using for that? - should have a date with it

If you use the Sep 2008 patch dont install the weps pack directly into the game - install the pack to a folder on your desktop then manually drag the weapons folder over to the game and save it with the latest editor.

i use the weapon editor that came with the bunyap weps pack. i'm using woe patched not with the sept patch but the older one.

whats the date of the actual file? 240406?

The weapons folder should be here \objects\weapons

In that folder and (only in that folder) should be weapondata.ini and weapondata.dat - have you got other weaponsdata files in any other folders?

There are two versions of Weapon editor and gun editor.

For WOI and the other sims after latest patch you need the new version, for SFP1 and WOE, WOV before the September patch you need the old one.

Using the wrong WE causes problems

And the winner is MigBuster!!. :good:

the edited weapon data file was in my object folder. i have put it in the weapon folder and then the IRIS-T appeared.

thank you all for your help. :biggrin: