Sign in to follow this  
Chaser617

Non WOI Weapons directory work with WOI?

I know, silly question but I finally got ahold of WOI, and I was wondering if my old weapons install from SFP1, which is a merging of Bunyap's WP and the MFWP would work with WOI?

Only if you run it through the Feb 2008 wep editor. Also TMF release a WOI new patch specific weps pack.

Hmm, ok, I was mainly wondering because of all the weapons that would not normally be installed with TMF weapons pack, such as Sidewinder-Xs and some of the other stuff I had collected together.

the good way is to take either the stock weaponsdata or the TMF WOI wpnpak and then add all extra stuff you want manually. There are several new values which are not correctly added with the editor while importing old data

all old objects further need a new shadow entry to have shadows for them, that means in most cases making a new ini for the items too.

running the old Buny pack through the editor makes it "working" but by no means working good.

Well, I don't use shadows as it is anyway. I'm just hoping to get it running, I just also have to rebuild my efects folder as well because like an idiot that was the one thing I didn't back up.