Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Need a Good Mission Builder for the Desert Storm Mod

Please let me know if you are interested. You have to know you are doing though as my request will do-able but complex.

Please let me know if you are interested. You have to know you are doing though as my request will do-able but complex.

I've been a bit buried for awhile (and rebuilding my computer all weekend) but mission planning is something I can do pretty well.

I am hoping to have some more time for that soon. Let me know what you want built.

First....

I Hightly recomend you ask Comrpnt(this dude make awesome missions!!!!!

following your request...

i got some experience doing missions in KMD, i can make a mission in other terrain to show my creativity since i think a lot of things in KMD are quite easy to do hehe

than, what complexity level?

Civ traffic or IRF? Multi-units battlefield?

well,i'm usually don't do historical missions(due to sources :huh: )-Just need to know how you want the mission ie:Script or some seed to it hehe

Yep comrpnt already applied thanks all.