Sign in to follow this  
kukulino

S-105

Ha, terrorist tooth is out. Now I am waiting for finish of an anestesy effect... :blink:

Guys, guys I just plain simply LOVE this plane!!! :clapping::good::ok:

Enormous climb rate, good manouvering, powerful guns, and little CAS ability. Also it can take quite a lot without critical systems damage:

Waiting to D/L the full version! :biggrin:

"terrorist tooth" :rofl:

Really glad when you like her :biggrin:

It is team work. Beta looks much, much, much better than my first idea about S-105. I planned just repaint and starfighter2 made new FM. Than Pasko made ORO pods and S-5 "ORO" missiles. Than talked with ordway about permission use his pit, Crusader helped with gunsight too. And than I talked with 76.IAP-Blackbird about some new parts and two versions. And new babies were born :biggrin:

I love this plane too. Willing poeple worked on her and their work is perfect I think.

Mig-19S is fighter in all sense of this word. A2G ability is secondary. Best flyable on high subsonic speeds when you are using afterburner (in real life. Words of its pilot. This is good simulated with S-105 FM I think).

Now I hope, that after external parts mapping (talked with Amokfloo) and skinning will S-105 look better than beta look (which is nice to me :haha: )

And finally, I hope that Blacbird will make new nice Mig-19S :yes:

Hard oponent fo me is ravenclaws CL-13B. In horizontal maneures is better of course. But there is still way get out up from danger situation :bb2: :spiteful:

BTW: that country on you screenshot looky very good too :good:

Edited by kukulino

From the moment we spot imperialists, I fly on afterburner @85-90 % , using my airbrake to slow down near target (so easy to overshoot!)

Again many many thank you to the team!

Yes, too easy overshoot with those babies :biggrin:

ordways pit is good to me. But for real feeling (simulated :haha: ) is needed real Mig-19S pit model. So in the future when BBs new Mig will be finished we will have its own pit I believe. Many poeple with modeling skills are joining comunity :yes:

After guys will be finished with P/PM versions, you can try it in your own Polish colours than. You had some Mig-19 in Air force, but not sure if P or PM or both :dntknw:

amokfloo recieved the max files amd couldn`t open them I have converted them to 3ds and I think it works now. he will start on mapping them tomorrow!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Nice. Thanks for news :yes:

What about your Mig-19S project? Progressing or stopped work?

a very slow progress... very very slow I`m just working on small parts for some aircraft, I need a "done" feeling not a permanent WIP status of my life ;-)

Any updates?

Any updates?

Mapping is in Progress... but slowly. :dntknw:

Any idea on how i could get my boss let me install 3ds Max on work? :biggrin:

Mmmm, I can send you our new firewater from apples...

Just open flask in you work... And flow bit from flask to his coffee... Bit if you want scare him... More if you want vanish him... :haha:

Than you will have free way to install anything you need :rolleyes: Forever :biggrin:

PS: I am planning release that Polish skin soon (it is finished. Same look like I sent to You Stary). Newest news are that I am planning release older project R95 Arromanches (French carrier). I get newest update for LOD from Hinchinbrook. Most another details were finished some months ago. Maybe some skin updates and ini dance, and she will be ready to go. It is HMS Bulwark/Albion model adaptation.

Thanks for interest on S-105 Stary and AmokFloo :yes:

Edited by kukulino