Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Chiefs Win Again...

Good game... but I saw a couple of chiefs fans doin the Tomahawk chop..... tisk tisk tisk.... everybody knows that that is for us Noles.

First the Braves, now the Chiefs... christ, have the Redskins started too?

Make up your own damn cheers.

Oh man, the Chiefs have been doin the Tomahawk since the franchise started, but what really burns me is KSU guys "Waving the Wheat" <_< that's strcitly KU (...Raptor) ;)

Dude the chop is from way way back in the seminoles... remember schools like 150 yrs old.

Wavin the wheat... wtf.... actual wheat?

Oh man, the Chiefs have been doin the Tomahawk since the franchise started, but what really burns me is KSU guys "Waving the Wheat" <_<  that's strcitly KU (...Raptor) ;)

man, even my high school does the Tomohawk chop.

"but what really burns me is KSU guys "Waving the Wheat" <_< that's strcitly KU (...Raptor) ;)"

What the heck are you talking about?

It's when the crowd hold their arms up in the air and wave their arms back and forth, the effect created looks like a field of wheat waving in the wind...remember this Kansas...anyway I've seen quite a few KSU guys doing that at their games, even the KSU v KU game!