Sign in to follow this  

hey just a quick one,

Me and my bro both have pc's wired up to the same router, so we figured we would both go on SFP1 multiplayer. We both selected LAN, and i set up a game, and he couldnt see my game in order to join!

i am not sure whatelse to do, because i don't exactly know what i am doing. Could anyone shed any light on this for me please!

Thankyou

You have to have a 'medium' like Hamachi and you both must have the same aircraft.

You have to have a 'medium' like Hamachi and you both must have the same aircraft.

Hey thanks for the reply man, byut what's a hamachi? I selected the same aircraft for us when i was setting the mission up. It just seems weird that we cant detect the missions either one of us sets up, even though were both wired to the same router.

Peace

Hamachi is a free program that allows you to play multiplayer. you both also must have the same aircraft in the sim that is being played not just using the same plane but must have the same planes in the game.

Hamachi is a free program that allows you to play multiplayer. you both also must have the same aircraft in the sim that is being played not just using the same plane but must have the same planes in the game.

Hey man i got hamachi, and it was simple to install and understand. We both got the non-comercial install, and we have the exact same planes in the game. I set up a network on hamachi and my bro joined, we both went on to SFP1 multiplayer and selected LAN as connection type. I set up a game on LAN and then on TCP/IP but it wasnt showing the game when my bro was searching for it? Figured i must be doing something wrong again lol?!

peace

My friend and I were able to play Wings Over Europe MP without Hamachi over LAN; IIRC we used the IP addresses to kind of "force" the computers to look where we wanted them to.

My friend and I were able to play Wings Over Europe MP without Hamachi over LAN; IIRC we used the IP addresses to kind of "force" the computers to look where we wanted them to.

I got it to work! Man we had a blast, literally! Yeh i had to amend the ip adress thing, and it works fine now! Wooop!

Thanks everyone! :rofl: