Okay its working. I had the standard name mis-match between folder and ini.

Finally!

I setup the Max/Min stuff. In the text file, EngineTrunk...I assume this is MaxMin for the engine. I can check it with external cam.

J-32A. I setup this with non-afterburning Avon data without thinking, but that would be A-32 ... another model?

Now the inertias.

I was thinking about finishing my T-49 project, Lexx do oyu have some ini changes for this bird?! Sorry for hijacking this topic

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

T-49. I thought I sent them to you. I didn't change much, just some basics. I'll look at my old install see what I got.

Ah jop right, I can remember, but it`s long ago. What do you think lexx should we bring the stuff up online when it`s ready need to adjust some polys and map the stuff, with your ini changes it could be a nice addon, but still have some probs in recreating the metall effect in max cause the game engine looks a bit different and can`t create this blue shimmer on the metalskin....

Timmy, I'm 99% sure that I'll be moving back to previous SF version, but I think I had a power surge damage or something as my SF won't get beyond the Main Screen. I'll have to put in one of my SF backups.

It's cool. I've been playing around with my new toy.

img00013.jpg

Done!

Not the 32 FM, but my deletion of SF2008. I'm now backing up my older SF. Some new stuff I'm gonna miss, but it had to be done. I can always go back later if the world ends.

hey no more yakpics. I gotta think "32" focusFocusFOCUS

Done!

Not the 32 FM, but my backing up SF2006. I'm back in business.

Timmy, if your still around...

There is A32A attack, and J32B interceptor. Which did you send me? ie...what are we doing first?

I got my SF2006 up and running, better than before (more on this later hehe), and I just shoehorned in ordway's and CAstary's SuperMystere molding of Thudwire F-100 cockpit. I'll work the FM next, then loadout, then radars (assuming two versions).

Below is stargetic cockpit method. Panels from SuperMystere pit mod, and canopy frames are your J-32 external model. This is very nice 3D model. Bow.gif

gallery_6973_124_2926.jpg

gallery_6973_124_36.jpg

The model you have is the A32A. The Interceptor only will have minor changes. Take off the fuel tank protective thingies on the lower nose and change the fuselage around the afterburner. On the real "B" the intakes were enlarged because of the increased airflow demanded by the bigger engine. I'll be honest - I can't see the difference in the research I've done so I'm going to leave the intakes alone.

Technically - the "A" model had four cannon ports with covers that retracted upon firing. I don't know how to model that so I left it alone as well... Sorry Stigler.

Another difference betwen A 32 and J 32 is that J 32 had different ports for the gun they still had four but the ports looks different. If you need more pictures on the J 32 then maybe I could assist we have a J 32 in our museum.

The A has square ports with covers. I took the lazy way out and modeled them flat diamond shaped. <=> Like that. I know it's not perfect but in my mind it'll do.

Okay, the FM. ... um... I forgot how to do this, but here we go. This will take some work.

Wow, making this managable in the air, I didn't know where to get started, so I went back to basics. I notice that some aircraft have ReferenceChord and some don't, and this didn't (Hunter FM base), so I slipped a chord in -- guess 3.6 from comparing other similar era planes.

BANG! Now it flies "right," nice landing. Needs Xac work or something....remember the long period oscillation depending on speed is gone but I have lots of elevator overcontrol at increasing speeds. This is managable. This is interesting stuff once you get into it. I'm starting to learn this stuff all over again hehe.

PitchDamper=0.25 changed from zero, got rid of the massive...porpussing (sp?:blink: )

Flies great. Gotta match the performance envelope. I don't *think* there were any real vices in the real thing, but I need to look again.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor