Sign in to follow this  
magicdragon_88

Invisible Enemy Aircraft?

hey guys i heard somewhere that you can make the targets bigger in WOI...i dont like using the visual acquisition ( the red box) too much coz its not too realistic- but then again , the default target sizes are waaay too hard to spot at a higher distance without using the MAP all the time...i was hoping theres a way to spot targets from farther away ( something like in il-2, when u see a single dot from far away) i tried searching the forum and had no luck..maybe you guys can shed some light on this topic

Roma

Was also thinking about this prob, cause I`m a il2 flyer since the first demo was out and you could spot enemys much earlier than in this sim, I can`t even follow in a dogfight. And you read some reports that bandits were spottet many miles away and not in the last 5 meters.

hey guys i heard somewhere that you can make the targets bigger in WOI...i dont like using the visual acquisition ( the red box) too much coz its not too realistic- but then again , the default target sizes are waaay too hard to spot at a higher distance without using the MAP all the time...i was hoping theres a way to spot targets from farther away ( something like in il-2, when u see a single dot from far away) i tried searching the forum and had no luck..maybe you guys can shed some light on this topic

Roma

You may have to compromise with the Track IR zoom and padlock

Padlock, and zooming way in to see them out of my canopy are my solution.

-Jenrick