Sign in to follow this  
FLOGGER23

Sa'ar Loadout problem

Hey guys i know you've been very busy last days making you excelent model for the comunity, so please, without taking too much time, how do i fix an issue i have with the Erikgen IAI Sa'ar which is not letting me to use any ground weapons, i verified the weapon stations and all are configured to use air to ground weapons and tanks and so on, but on the loadout screen, all i have is sidewinder missiles...icon7.gif

so if you have the medicine, please let me know...

Go into the loadout ini, and change the callout that says "CAS" to read ATTACK.

Wrench

kevin stein

Go into the loadout ini, and change the callout that says "CAS" to read ATTACK.

Wrench

kevin stein

As always, Wrench, you were right, and i was able to destroy a comms building yesterday, thankyou so very much :salute::salute::salute:

Don't feel bad...I took me a hour -- a whole freeking hour-- tweeking loadouts, changing attachment types, changing the weapons themselves, before I noticed that mistake!!!!

The only other thing I didn't change, was it still uses the F-100 pit, as opposed to the Mystre pit mod by Ordway. Either one is good.

I actually had a thought of changing the tga for the 'missile' lights to reflect 'bomb' or 'rocketpod' selection on the Hun pit...something for another day

It's a nicely done airplane, too. ErikGen did a good job on it!

Wrench

kevin stein