Sign in to follow this  
Royohboy

Is there a French Speech Pack?

As for some reason I seem to fly French (or French-skinned) aircraft most of the time I've been asking myself if there is a French speech-pack available. Do the WO*- or SF-versions for the French market come with French speech by any chance?

I know the callsigns etc. would probably have to be fairly different from the default ones for proper French radio procedure, but anyway...

Nope, TK's games that I've bought in french stores (that is SFP1 and WoV) do have the english speak.

By the way, I don't know if French AdlA uses english or french in operations.

By the way, I don't know if French AdlA uses english or french in operations.

If they used English it would certainly sound very French most of the time :wink: But all cheesy jokes aside, I found a list of callsigns used during the Algerian War, and if these are any indication radio traffic was French at least in the 1950s and 1960s.

OK, as this is the modding forum, I just had a look at the Speech-Folder: That would be only 1695 .WAV-files to record. They could be split into packages for different speakers, but it would still be a huge task. So much for a great idea. :blush2: