Sign in to follow this  
Guest ruhzyo

Loadout problem

Guest ruhzyo

New campaign over fresh game installs, yet no weapons show in the loadout screens. I've searched the board for something related and haven't had much luck. Can anyone help me out?

Great site, btw.

Hello,

I seem to be experiencing a problem with the new October patgh when it comes to the WeaponsData.ini file. It no longer appears to be in my objects/weapons folder or in the Weapons editor page when I open it up. Without this, I cannot add drop tanks or save weapons that I would like to add. Any help would be appreciated. I know that it is probably in the knowledge base somewhere but I do not know where to look for the fix.

Check Six!

Skel

What weapons pack are you using.

Do a search on your PC for the file WeaponsData.ini , if it is not there then something has gone wrong when you added the weapons pack.

What weapons pack are you using.

Do a search on your PC for the file WeaponsData.ini , if it is not there then something has gone wrong when you added the weapons pack.

I'm having the same problem with some of my add-on aircraft. I downlaoded the the new version of the weapons editor from thirdwire, and followed the post that directed me to delete the weapondata.dat and start the new weapons editor. My weaponsata.ini is in my objects/weapons folder. I still have no weapondata.dat file now in my weapons folder. I remember this happened before on one of the patches, but it's been so long I forgot how to fix it.

creature

Come visit us in HL

I'm having the same problem with some of my add-on aircraft. I downlaoded the the new version of the weapons editor from thirdwire, and followed the post that directed me to delete the weapondata.dat and start the new weapons editor. My weaponsata.ini is in my objects/weapons folder. I still have no weapondata.dat file now in my weapons folder. I remember this happened before on one of the patches, but it's been so long I forgot how to fix it.

creature

Come visit us in HL

OK, forgot to save the weapons editor :-P :good: , so I got my weaponsdata.dat now and a few of my weapons back. The B58 hustler is still empty though.

New campaign over fresh game installs, yet no weapons show in the loadout screens. I've searched the board for something related and haven't had much luck. Can anyone help me out?

Great site, btw.

Alright, more fun. The B-58 Loadout.ini had an extra dash for the MK-43. should have been MK43. as that is how it was in the Weapondata.ini.

I also had to add lines to the weapondata.ini that came with the B-58 zip file. than I reloaded ((basicaly means you open the newly edited weapondata.ini, check to see if your weapon is there, than save and exit)) and all is well:))) Now for some reason my aircraft decal numbering has crapped out.

If you still have the original aircaft files you downloaded the designers usually supply those lines in the readme.txt

good luck

creature