Fire Fox

That was quick. I'm impressed. I think a Vichy MB 210 would be an appropriate way to celebrate. :yes:

Are you planning to re-release the MB 210 on this site our just at Capun's? And are the top and bottom of the fuselage going to mapped to their own parts of the bmp? If so I could add the 'ribbing' to the top of the fuselage.

LloydNB

Edited by LloydNB

Great model by the way. Don't listen to the others - I love those quirky 1930s aircraft.

If my comments were interpreted as criticism of the model, I apologize. It was not my intent to criticize anyone's modding efforts. BTW, I also love 1930s aircraft. :biggrin:

Geezer

Don't worry, I don't think anyone took your comments to be a criticism of the model. More of a comment about the "art deco" aircraft that some French designers came up with in the 1930s.

LloydNB