Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Biohaz Mp

Hey, someone want to set a date/time that everyone in biohaz can get online in FS2004 together? I think it'd be fun!

Great idea! You want to organize something for us?? (not so subtle hint... ;) )

I do think it's a great idea, I know quite a few of us have FS2k4 at this point, and several have expressed an interest in it over the past 2 months.

Guest MrMudd

Sounds Like a damn good time.

I have also been contemplateing a Biohaz teamspeak server as well.

We will see what MJ can do to mange this for the site.

With FShost and Teamspeak i think we can create a good opportunity for all of us to get together and fly

I may be able to host a teamspeak server for Bio, and I am interested in a Fun fly for MSFS 2004. I will be availible after 6 Nov or so.

Cheers

Beer

Great idea! You want to organize something for us?? (not so subtle hint... ;) )

Love to, but I'm too busy to do that this week. Already staying up till midnight every night doing homework (now, to some of you, that's no big deal, but to me, it is :blink: ) maybe at a later time I can.

I also have the problem that I havn't done MP on fs2004 yet :lol: However, I dont' imagine that its changed TOO much since CFS...

I'll be gone next weekend, but I think we can get something worked out for maybe Thanksgiving weekend or thereabouts?

Count me in. I get my new CH rig this Friday so I will finally be able to fly.

Guest MrMudd

This is where FSHOST and the weblink for flying status is so beneficial. By simply checking the weblink status page for Fshost. You can jump in a game when you have time and when you see someone in there. this is much more flexible. I know if we have a system in place for this. I would be sure to spend my FS2004 time on the official Fshost biohaz IP.

I'll work on putting together a server here just for this. Give me a week or two to get things going. :)

we also need to coordinate the addons used as well. I would think Flight Deck 3 would be a given and then whatever else is popular.

Hey! Cool stuff.

Too bad I know nothing about online gaming. Never played anything online :(

(I did on LAN though)

If somebody could post a list of equipment needed and procedures for joining

online gaming... I`m filing a flight plan! Just hope my hectic schedule will allow

it.

Lets see, equipiment needed...

Internet connection

FS2004

umm, that's about it ;) really, its not complicated at all, its as easy as typing in an ip address and clicking 'connect'

Not yet, finishing my Den remodel this week then I'll get all my servers unpacked and setup. Then I can get this setup. :D

interested in this as well if we are doing fighers :D

Lets see, equipiment needed...

Internet connection

FS2004

umm, that's about it ;)  really, its not complicated at all, its as easy as typing in an ip address and clicking 'connect'

Well, I`ve been reading about these different gizmos for voice comms that

some virtual squadron are using and was wondering if any of that stuff will

be used here.

Guest MrMudd

More than likely TeamSpeak.

Well, yeah, you can use microphones and a third party communication tool to talk over the internet. But text chatting works fine too.

Well, yeah, you can use microphones and a third party communication tool to talk over the internet.  But text chatting works fine too.

not when your flying in MP. Ever try to call out a base leg and fly :P

If you have Teamspeak invest in a cheap $10-$15 dollar mic. That's all I use

Yes, I have tried that, and I'm able to do it no problem. Just set your priorities, talking or flying. Just keep an eye on the screen. But yes, I sill have spent the $20 on a mic/headset. can't wait to start talking to you while flying! (as if my fps isnt' bad enough)

So when are we meeting to fly??

Lomac will be here tomorrow so we better do it tonight or something because I will be busy over crimea tomorrow.lol ;)

It's now up, the Biohaz Public FS2K4 server. See the thread in the 2K forum for more info...