Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

AV-8B+ With new patch

Hi mates....

Have someone try this bird with new patch?

i simple can't takeoff in VTOL mode... :blink:

anybody is getting it too?

I can VTOL with FM= Hard, fuel 75 % and 2x 9M and a few other combinations of fuel + ordnance

Edit:

yet with fuel i can't takeoff :(

Edited by Silverbolt

In My WOI with october patch I cant VTOL with any aircraft... I don't have any idea why:dntknw:

Silverbolt check your loadout, as Crusader suggested. Neither before the patch it was possible to take off with a full load, that's how the real plane is designed. I can't remember the precise figure, but I think it's reported in the readme.

have you checked your keys? I have no problems with it

What do You mean? Wing leveler is enabled, vector thrust working, thrust is 100% -and nothing...but :idea: when I disengage wheelbrakes aircraft go forward -is it correct? I dont remember how was it before Patching WOI and in WOE

Before and post patch you could not take off vertically with a full load and fully fuel, the plane would lift off while loaded but it would flop about and or not really go anywhere. I think you need to have 50% fuel (no heavy ordinance) to do a pure vertical take off and the nozzles need to be directed almost to completely downward (the readme gives a better explanation).

With a full combat load you can do a short takeoff run. Just direct the nozzles between 25% to 60% down, go full throttle, and the plane will lift off a short/confined area with no problem.

Edited by ironroad