Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

CA-Stary tree mod

He Stary, can you pls post some more nice pics of your upcoming israel 2 terrain tree mod?! Was looking for it for a long time and now it comes true!

He Stary, can you pls post some more nice pics of your upcoming israel 2 terrain tree mod?! Was looking for it for a long time and now it comes true!

No screenshots! I'm busy writing readme.txt for it :wink:

ok, here are some:

Note the first two were taken with forced mipmapping of trees/shrubbery causing little blocky look in the distance, but less shimerring, the 3 & 4 are without mipmaps; detailmesh viewdistance is set at 8 I think. I hope, tomorrow I'll upload whole pack, redoing city buildings textures and writing readme now.

Trees are correct in size :rofl: I think

:swoon:

Meeedicccc! :biggrin:

Wheeeeere??? :fie:

Mmm, I have tooth ache, so I need to go to doctor tomorrow morning. I know better things than "tooth doc", but I f I want try your new trees, I must go to doc, and he will fix me. Than I can quiet wait for your newest mod and fly awwwwaaaaay :biggrin:

Kukulino go and fix your tooth, so you can relax in the evening flying over Israel :smile:

Me to my tooth left side down last one the one we call wise tooth don`t know how it`s called in english or CZ is a bit missplaced and damn... I feel with you... but I hate the doc and his "workstation"

Hehe, oki, I am smiling now :biggrin: Painless tooth is out (au...) :crazy:

Not easy procedure, but my doc (she is a woman) is skilled :yes:

Anestesy is still in action. Will see later :blink:

So ready to shot some ugly boys from Israely air :spiteful:

Uploaded, awaiting approval, I hope I didn't mess anything with files during packing :smile:

Read the readme for additional info

Haven't got SFP1 istalled, but I have WOE with Mideast campaigns wars pack. And with new trees and cities looky perfect too. Flying heeeereee... And theeeeereeeee... Again heeeere... Again theeere... :clapping:

ok it`s great, have to thank you, all I miss there are small walls like trenches on the buidlings... but this is to much detail for some PC`s

ok it`s great, have to thank you, all I miss there are small walls like trenches on the buidlings... but this is to much detail for some PC`s

We can't have more detailed buildings, only simple boxes, Terrain Editor limit :bad:

I wish I could use simple meshes for them, but :no:

Your tree mod (in general) as is, changed/transformed SFP1 world to total new world. There is no mod, which changed game so much (cellinskys mod changed look too, it is perfect too, but your tree mod was first and never before your mods was game so changed).

So BIG THANK YOU :yes:

Now we can fly hereee and thereeee without shooting :biggrin: Just for fun :good:

Edited by kukulino

Your tree mod (in general) as is, changed/transformed SFP1 world to total new world. There is no mod, which changed game so much (cellinskys mod changed look too, it is perfect too, but your tree mod was first and never before your mods was game so changed).

So BIG THANK YOU :yes:

Now we can fly hereee and thereeee without shooting :biggrin: Just for fun :good:

Thank you my friend, doing my best to bring the comunity high quality environment mods:

:yes:

Yeah, four seasons is very good idea. Donno if it is working in WOE like in FE. Saw your topic about it and looks very nice (as ussual :biggrin: )

:fans:

Hey Stary I have a small bug in the israel terrain, when I fly CAS or AR I can`t see and fire on ground units cause they are under the terrain!?!?!?! That`s just after the installation of your treemod

Weird, will check, maybe the texture heightmapscale= issue

As for the seasoned WOE mod, autumn beta version is now in good hands, few things to polish :smile:

Edited by CA_Stary

I tried to create a second germany version created from GermanyCe to Germany Autum Folder and copy paste all stuff from GermanyCE into this folder. Than I unpacked the Autum stuff into this new folder, renamed the CAT file to Germany Autum.cat and GermanyCE.ini to Germany Autoum.ini and renamed the terrain name for the game. But it doesn`t work, any iodeas?

I tried to create a second germany version created from GermanyCe to Germany Autum Folder and copy paste all stuff from GermanyCE into this folder. Than I unpacked the Autum stuff into this new folder, renamed the CAT file to Germany Autum.cat and GermanyCE.ini to Germany Autoum.ini and renamed the terrain name for the game. But it doesn`t work, any iodeas?

As far as I remember, you must rename to Germany Autumn, all these files:

GermanyCe.ini

GermanyCE_data.ini

GermanyCe_targets.ini

GermanyCE_types.ini

GermanyCE_movements.ini

GermanyCE_dogfight.ini

GermanyCE.HFD

GermanyCE.TFD

Some of the above may be stored in GermanyCE.cat and you'll need to extract them

After doing so, try if it works before applying the autumn mod, and you'll need to make changes to the Germany Autumn.ini to point to the new filenames.

Also you'll have to rename the GermanyCE_data.ini FROM the mod to Germany Autumn_data.ini, after installing the mod.

Edited by CA_Stary

thanks I extracted them and renaming was done and it works .. thank you for your advice and your good work on this terrain. I have only one suggestion, about those Highways they are all brown, but they should be normal grey like in normal CE version.

I have only one suggestion, about those Highways they are all brown, but they should be normal grey like in normal CE version.

Winter version will have grey ones... Maybe it's mud in autumn version :smile: