Sign in to follow this  
ST0RM

Fem-Bot

Looks more realistic than this plastic woman:

Unfortunately, now the exterior is the only thing that counts (*cough* TV *cough*). Many people believe that once you are not as beautiful as before, you are an outcast. And they will do everything they can to prevent that from happening. Often getting the opposite result.

You know, guys (and gals), I just cannot help but feel sorry for the disfigured lady. Slave to fashion and youth, she has done things to herself that have been, my guess, painful and the results, I don't believe, were what she expected. The good Lord made us the way we are and that is the hand that was dealt us. We also get old and gather baggage along the way. Grant us all the good common sense to play the hand we are dealt instead of fighting it. My wife says that everyone needs to choose their fights. Fighting against time, body, looks, etc. is wasted effort.

Every day when I shave, I look in the mirror and say, "You good lookin' dog, don't you ever die." Hasn't improved my looks one bit, but it has done wonders for my attitude.

Don't know if this was for me but I was talking about the Fem bot.

Falcon

They are going to get married and have lots of little robot babies, i can see it now, a whole family of em, its gona be the start of the terminator films happening in real life! THE END IS NIGH!