Sign in to follow this  

I am about to reinstall WOE with the new patch, and I wanted a bit of clarification. Once I have installed and updated WOE, when I am downloading and installing aircraft from this website do I have to change their avionics to dll.70 in order to take advantage of the new functions in the latest update, or does it automatically happen? Thanks :biggrin:

Edited by Tantobot

I am about to reinstall WOE with the new patch, and I wanted a bit of clarification. Once I have installed and updated WOE, when I am downloading and installing aircraft from this website do I have to change their avionics to dll.70 in order to take advantage of the new functions in the latest update, or does it automatically happen? Thanks :biggrin:

there are a lot of changes in the models themselves that have to be done. It is not such an easy changeout.

So as new models or updates come out, those capabilities will be added in by the teams and individuals who build them.

Unless you are doing that, there is nothing you need to do. the various aircraft will have different avionics packages which will all work on the new patch. Some will have avionics60, some will have avionics70, and some will have avionics70 that use the new capabilities.

Also, check the "Things You Need To Update Theard", stickied just above. There's some things you'll be needing to change, expecially with the F-16s to active their ground mapping radar with the avionics70.dll. Might also be something in the KB, as I recall writing a small turorial on whats needed and where to 'borrow' it from.

Wrench

kevin stein