Sign in to follow this  
LAH38

Targets not show in Korean Air WAr...!

Hi guys...!!! I have problem since ago time, I have install the Mod KOREAN AIR WAR, and same the mod update, in this case only terrain for KAW, but when whether I play in mod attack or bombing target, the targets no appears in the terrain, for example oil buildings, hangars, barracks, these no show in the terrain, only show the place where are supposed should remain but without the target... the funny is that my hud indicate me the point and the distance at target with the target marked...

Any idea....??? I tried with two terrain different, the old terrain for KAW and the more new recently but both bring the same problem...

Any would help me, at resolve this problem

What are you installing KAW in?

Brady

Most definately sounds like a 'cat pointer problem'

Follow the instructions in the Thread in the KB -- read the whole thing, especially my comments/instructions in the 2nd post.

(as some of the info in the 1st one is a bit outdated, due to the new patches adding all the stuff form the older versions, ie: Strike Fighters desert_airfield**.inis)

Wrench

kevin stein

Hi guys...!!! Thanks very much for help me and thanks for give me any of your time, I can fix the problem with your help, the problem reside in I haven't the file .cat in the terrain forlder, I just had install all files of korea terrain folder inside but not the file .cat, for that the problem, You had all reason my friend Wrench, the file .cat I don't have into in the terrain folder, just was take it and rename the desert.CAT file to korean.CAT and put into the folder, and ready that's all...

My SFP is the GOLD v.8.30.6.7 with mod of the campaing ''Korean Air War Complete Mod by Edward'' with the new textures for Korea terrain v1.0.

Yours post where of great help and where the most utility for me, thanks, me served to much...

Thanks guys

why would you want to rename and move a 50-odd meg file, when you can do the same thing with 20-odd characters, typed into the main terrain ini??? :dntknw:

All explained in the Thread I pointed you to...

CatFile=..\Desert\Desert.cat

CatFile=..\GermanyCE\GermanyCE.cat

CatFile=..\VietnamSEA\VietnamSEA.cat

picky whichever one is relevant to your game install...

Wrench

kevin stein