18th FIS and 15th FIS F-101B Skins

The 18th FIS was based out of Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota

The 15th FIS was based out of Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona

Both were active duty squadrons.

Read the readme.

Nice work! :good:

Great skins for a great bird!

Thanks!

Dave,a very good job and 2 interesting subjects,so check again the skins,they're missing the instrument panels!

Dave,a very good job and 2 interesting subjects,so check again the skins,they're missing the instrument panels!

Fixed and re-uploaded.

Sparko I need a really really good shot of that tail. If you can get it, I will do it.

Dave, this is the best I have found so far...still working on better:

0637495.jpg

0977449.jpg

1314805.jpg

1373296.jpg

98fis-emblem.jpg

f-101_hdr.jpg

0613253.jpg

the first photo and the last two photos are the "finished state" with the squadron patch being added to photos two, three, and four above...included a copy of the aforementioned squadron patch that adorns the tail...still trying to find better shots

I think I can hang with that Sparko. Can you give me until sometime this week?

Also check your work email.

Still trying to find better shots...the photos I had taken were on something called "film" and alas I no longer have access to those anyway...so I am trying to find more on the Internet, which much to my surprise has more than just p0rn on it?

Again, the skins you already posted are more than superb...any time you can spare is more than awesome with me...or if you get too busy I understand, no worries.

check pm

Hello,

I'm the webmaster and I handle all of the graphics at the Air Mobility Command Museum and found my way here through the ways of the ninja (sparkomatic's post showed up on my end).

I've recreated the 98th FIS emblem for printing purposes in Illustrator. Dave, if you'd like to have the .ai file (or a high-res .png/.tiff/etc) I'd be more than happy to hand it over for your skinning purposes.

-Hal

Hello,

I'm the webmaster and I handle all of the graphics at the Air Mobility Command Museum and found my way here through the ways of the ninja (sparkomatic's post showed up on my end).

I've recreated the 98th FIS emblem for printing purposes in Illustrator. Dave, if you'd like to have the .ai file (or a high-res .png/.tiff/etc) I'd be more than happy to hand it over for your skinning purposes.

-Hal

Thank you Hal. I will be sending you a private message here in about a minute.

Wow, that is mighty kind of you...and kind of spooky...so are you really "Hal"?

But seriously, thanks!