Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Terrain trees

I think all of my terrain file have lost their trees. I've just noticed when I play in any of the terrains (Cambrai, Vogesen, Verdun, etc) none have trees. I think a couple of them did. Am I wrong???? :dntknw:

I dont remember which had trees. But if someone could send me a terrain w trees that would be great.

Dont know what happened. I didnt erase anything. Was it a patch that messed something up? :no: Always something!

Yeah, the first new patch didn't have trees. It was corrected in the next one. The latest patch available should be OK. Funny thing, the patch without the trees really saved some frame rates.

How do I get them back??????????

I liked them. The terrain is too bland w/out them.

If anything these terrains need more detail not less.

Install the latest (Nov.) patch from Thirdwire.

I installed that patch when it came out. I think thats when I lost my trees. :dntknw:

Are you sure its the Nov. patch you have installed? I can't remember exactly how it went but I think the first patch in October was the one that "lost" the trees. TK immediately released another that fixed it. Oct (B) I think. Then another fix for other small things was released as the Nov. patch.

Same thing happened to me once...Turned out to be either 'Terrain Detail' or 'Ground Objects' set to 'Low' in 'Graphics Options'...

Thats ok everyone thks. I re installed the whole game and added the latest Nov patch. Everything works just fine now. Yes I backed up all my skins :biggrin: And I have my trees!