Sign in to follow this  

I've just started a campaign in WOE flying a GR3. Its the stock 1979 campaign but I've got installed the weapons packs. The packs all work in single mission but when now im into my second mission and I've still only got about 5 different weapons to load, 2 bomb types, 1 rocket type, fuel tanks and sidewinders. Non of the other ordinance that appears in single missions show up such as BL755. So my question is this, is it a supply problem or do I need to change a file to get certain weapons to appear in a campaign?

Cheers in advance

No in a campaign you will automatically be limited to a certain set of weapons at the beginning - I guess its supposed to represent the low stocks you might have at the start of a war until more a supplied to your squadron later on - its also a bit more challenging being forced to use Mk82s etc!

You can go into the camp.ini and change the supply to 100 and or change weapon amount

The stock campaign setting is alright. Imagine having to deal with wanting extra aircraft with you on a deep strike but not having enough drop tanks to go around!

Edited by Lt. James Cater