Sign in to follow this  
Amj

SF2 Aircraft addons

Hi all,

It seems that I am unable to find addon aircrafts for SF2 in download section. If they are avaible then could you please tell me where? I promise that I will book an appointment to see my eye doctor.

I think you can use every addon here but the game architecture is a bit different, you have to place them in other folder than the current readme says for the first Series

There isn't a SF2 section and there wont be because it still falls under the Thirdwire category.

Thanks guys.

There was some poster who added MiG 15 or MiG 17 in SF2. I can't seem to find his post.

So far, i have seen only 2 planes for an sfp 2 modded install. there is a hawker hunter and a phnatom fgr5 fictional plane. check under fiel announcements and they shd be there. may have to scroll a bit. they are fantastic mods and the pits are out of this world.

Thanks guys.

There was some poster who added MiG 15 or MiG 17 in SF2. I can't seem to find his post.

The dowload sections are prety specific. The migs your looking for should beunder the cold war/aircraft/thirdwire section