anyone has a nice pit panel mounted bomb sight?

sorta like the AGM-65 screen only anlged to the possible bomb strike path?

that would help better than the no-pit lowered hud bomb sight mod passed a few months ago.

maybe utilize the same mod only modifying the bomb hud to apear on a lower pit opening/TV-screen?

Veltro have you adressed the holes in the enginebays as described a few posts above, don`t know why you are not answering I`m not a rivet counter only try to help you to find some small bugs ???!

taken cared of

Bear-D most likely.

yep

I found this picture. Internal pylons have different configuration...I don't know wich is correct -maby Lindr know(?).

post-20260-1232362257_thumb.jpg

Interesting stuff and thanks veltro for reply ;-) Nice birds that`s sure!

Have you thought about the possibility of converting the Kc-135 into a civilian B707?! as a WIP plane or a stock passanger jet?!

Have you thought about the possibility of converting the Kc-135 into a civilian B707?! as a WIP plane or a stock passanger jet?!

It looks like it's been done already and will be included in the Wings Over Timor campaign. Check out the thread at Capun's site in the WIP forum.

Interesting stuff and thanks veltro for reply ;-) Nice birds that`s sure!

available to who ever wants to skin it

Only 2 configurations:

6 or 16 missiles - MS-6 or MS-16 and bombs on this places (used MZBD rack).

Finaly got the radome rotating the right way :victory:

126-1.jpg

126-2.jpg

Hey good work on this, maybe a dump question but could you work out the Pit are a bit for those who use the stargetic pit on your birds ... the MS versions are a bit of I tried it myself here:

post-8289-1232421217_thumb.jpg

post-8289-1232328105_thumb.jpg

I recreate the canopy shape only, the other parts were only for testing and not mentioned to be released But I took care of the shape and put a nice panel into this bird. It`s not a hard work it took me one hour to finish this internal shape and the result is ok for me .. the dark part is the upper side of the Tu-22 body This here is the instructors seat wich is a bit higher than the pilots one.

the thread is here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=35903

result is great and good for all who likes to use a panel inside of your great birds!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird