Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Need info on the 1979 WOE Campaign

Could someone copy and paste the Start, Win, Lose, and Stall texts for the 1979 WOE Campaign? I don't have WOE right now (long story) and I'm working on a campaign based on that same campaign.

[CampaignData]

StartDate=09/18/1979

StartDateDeviation=0

EndDate=11/01/1979

ForceWithInitiative=2

MaxMissions=30

NormalMissionRate=1

NormalMissionRateDeviation=1

OffensiveMissionRate=1

OffensiveMissionRateDeviation=0

StartScreen=

StartText=

CampaignBaseScreen=

CampaignEndWinScreen=CampaignWin.bmp

CampaignEndLoseScreen=Loser1.bmp

CampaignEndStallScreen=Winner1.bmp

CampaignEndWinText=woe2Win.txt

CampaignEndLoseText=woe2Lose.txt

CampaignEndStallText=woe2Win.txt

Here you go! :biggrin: I hope i did it right

Edited by Viper6

That is somewhat helpful, since it has the dates, but I mean what the* .txt files actually say. All I remember is from the start file, something about Watergate, Vietnam, Brehznev, and Western Culture in decline...

Some help really would be appreciated

* These files: woe2Win.txt, woe2Lose.txt

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Oh come on people, are none of you willing to help me?

Oh come on people, are none of you willing to help me?
Hey where can i find the info you need?

You'll need to extract it from the Mission Text .CAT, they should be named just like this. woe2Win.txt, woe2Lose.txt. Oh and I need the start txt for this campaign to...not sure what that one is named.

You'll need to extract it from the Mission Text .CAT, they should be named just like this. woe2Win.txt, woe2Lose.txt. Oh and I need the start txt for this campaign to...not sure what that one is named.
NATO air power has successfully halted the Soviet advance.

Although not all the terms have been agreed upon, there are agreements by both sides on general terms of the proposed peace settlement. Peace is at hand.As the NATO ground forces retreat across the Rhine, NATO air forces resort to the use of tactical nuclear weapons to try to stop the Soviet army. Soviet forces retaliate in kind, and the war goes full nuclear...Operation Red Lightning:

September 18, 1979. With Western civilization seemingly in decline and Communist ideals spreading around the globe, General Secretary Brezhnev decides the time is ripe to extend Soviet hegemony to the rest of Europe.

Assured of success by the Soviet military against the US forces still suffering the effects of Vietnam War and Watergate, he orders the Warsaw Pact forces to liberate West Germany. NATO force scramble to defend Europe.

peration Red Lightning:

September 18, 1979. With Western civilization seemingly in decline and Communist ideals spreading around the globe, General Secretary Brezhnev decides the time is ripe to extend Soviet hegemony to the rest of Europe.

Assured of success by the Soviet military against the US forces still suffering the effects of Vietnam War and Watergate, he orders the Warsaw Pact forces to liberate West Germany. NATO force scramble to defend Europe.

On #d, elements of the #u, equipped with #a, is being forward deployed to #b to take part in this Operation.

Thanks a lot. :good:

Thanks a lot. :good:
No problem glad to help :biggrin: