Sign in to follow this  
VONTOBLER

Just Downloaded S.F.2,but cant seem to get anything to add-on

I purchased "Strike Fighters2"via download from thirdwire with the intentions of loading the Korean War add-on as well as some extra planes and scenery---but I cant get anything to work. Did I need to get Strike Fighters gold instead, Please help !

VonTobler

Edited by VONTOBLER

More info please! Vista or XP? Have you added anything yet? What error messages, etc. etc.

(There is no need for SFG - SF2 is totally stand alone)

I purchased "Strike Fighters2"via download from thirdwire with the intentions of loading the Korean War add-on as well as some extra planes and scenery---but I cant get anything to work. Did I need to get Strike Fighters gold instead, Please help !

VonTobler

are you using vista? I believe the file structure is handled differently by vista and the mods you want were made for xp check

the knowledge base.

are you using vista? I believe the file structure is handled differently by vista and the mods you want were made for xp check

the knowledge base.

I am using vista, and was just wanting to get this fixed as soon as possible ,I really appreciate the quick responses. I also saw where the 104 Starfighter is no longer on the game, I hade an original issue of Strike fighters and was wanting to get back into it now since there are so many new planes and skins.

Thanks again and any more help is very appreciated,

VonTobler

Does the game actually start?

Are you getting any error messages?

I 'think' add-on etc. go somewhere else in SF2, specifically to address the folder permissions in Vista which may be the problem you're having. I'm trying to remember where I read that.

Does the game actually start?

Are you getting any error messages?

The game starts after I loaded a new version of Direct X, I am getting no error messages but when I try and load something into a folder it wont go into the folder.

Well I just downloaded S.F. Gold, I do run Vista but with the new patch(Oct 08),everythng seems to work just fine. I am thankful for such a great group of people here who are always willing to help, Thank You again!

VonTobler