Sign in to follow this  
hunter

If you think or already purchase Seagate hard disk .....

Check seagate community forum , there are many problem of hard disk firmware ........... :cray: :cray: comfirm lost of over 300 Gb games addons

I am a Lazy bastard do you have a link?? I have a seagate 500GB SATA drive had NO Problems with it so far had it for over 9 months!!

I just replaced the HD in my Emachines and lo and behold it was a Seagate. Never had a problem with it until a nasty virus infection and my lousy repairs crippled it. So i replaced it with a superior WD Caviar Blue :biggrin:.

oohhh i got emachine..lol...i had 2 seagate as there always on offer over here in uk for some reason..the newer one is a nightmare,and cant wait to get rid..the one thats been in over a year is fantastic.

xx v xx

oohhh i got emachine..lol...i had 2 seagate as there always on offer over here in uk for some reason..the newer one is a nightmare,and cant wait to get rid..the one thats been in over a year is fantastic.

xx v xx

What model? I have a T-3120.

We E-Machine users get absolutly no respect from anyone! I could imagine the faces of the comp snobs if i tell them the best online gaming experience i ever had over a extended period was on a GQ computer!

What model? I have a T-3120.

We E-Machine users get absolutly no respect from anyone!

a black one with a silver bit on front..lol..thats all i know,ill admit when it comes to things like that i know nothing...but it has had alot of upgrades,and it goes super fast...probably cheaper to have bought a new one..lol...but ive been happy as a dildo with it..it never let me down,taken all the upgrades with no problem at all...and its quiet....and i can run woe/woi on unlimeted settings and its awsomly smooth....so they can snob that... :haha:

xx v xx

a black one with a silver bit on front..lol..thats all i know,ill admit when it comes to things like that i know nothing...but it has had alot of upgrades,and it goes super fast...probably cheaper to have bought a new one..lol...but ive been happy as a dildo with it..it never let me down,taken all the upgrades with no problem at all...and its quiet....and i can run woe/woi on unlimeted settings and its awsomly smooth....so they can snob that... :haha:

xx v xx

Lol!

I never had a problem with mine until i screwed it all up a few months ago. At the momnet i'm having a big problem concerning DirectX. If i can get that solved this is to be my primary gaming rig.

E-machines were the PCs stacked in the aisle at Walmart for $350.

Then Gateway bought them and it was only downhill after that! :grin:

Like i posted above, i never had a single problem with mine until a few months ago. As soon as i solve the DirectX9 problem, i'm in business. :biggrin: