Sign in to follow this  
AJAY67

A BIG Thank You - And a few questions

Hi community,

Today, I celebrated reaching 42 years of age, and my third month of unemployment. :-(

Despite this, I have maintained my sanity through actually getting my nose down and adding some of these fantastic mods to our sims, and I have to say, I have been blown away.

Currently, I am using "Danger Bering Straits", and the "Falkland Islands" mod for SFP1. Now, kudos to the Falklands mod, how DID you guys do the tracers between shells on the helos? It looks awesome!

I can see that these sims are just going to keep getting better and better.

Now to my questions;

1. With the Falklands mod, the Gazelle is hell to fly, but the A109 is a dream. Is there an updated flight model for the Gazelle please?

2. Do I need to leave the default aircraft in the sim? On a single mission in the Falklands I got fragged by an F-4E.

3. Are there slightly better 3D clouds I can install, as per SFP1?

4. When I use the "F6" view, I am always having to zoom in. Is there a way in the .inis to reset the view zoom so it is closer?

5. What other mods should I try? I have Strike Fighters and Wings Over Europe

Sorry for so many questions, but as usual, thanks in advance.

Andrew.

Now to my questions;

1. With the Falklands mod, the Gazelle is hell to fly, but the A109 is a dream. Is there an updated flight model for the Gazelle please?

2. Do I need to leave the default aircraft in the sim? On a single mission in the Falklands I got fragged by an F-4E.

3. Are there slightly better 3D clouds I can install, as per SFP1?

4. When I use the "F6" view, I am always having to zoom in. Is there a way in the .inis to reset the view zoom so it is closer?

5. What other mods should I try? I have Strike Fighters and Wings Over Europe

1. you can adopt the A109 FM for it if you want...press ctrf+F and search for mesh names than, replace the gazelle typos for A109 ones, after this change the weapon stattions and the pilot position in gazelle...i hope u understand :good:

2. yes the instruction is very clear, delete your stock aircrafts before add the mod

3. yeah it's widesky ->http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=6903

4. yes, check in viewlist.ini btw, i uploaded my edited version so if you like: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7798

5.Nato fighters is a good begining ,Operation tainted cigar, Iran-Iraq mod too,vietnam 84, vpaf aces,and middle east wars...btw there is an upcoming Deset storm mod

Edited by Silverbolt

Instead of deleating stock air crafts just do a clean seperate install an name the folder WO*2 that way you can keep all your toys and have mods as well most of the really good mods ask for a clean install. The economy is hitting us all hard but just don't give up. The upcomming DS mod is going to be a great one! all inclusive, self installing but it to will need a clean patched WOE. I have my WOE2 just sitting there waiting for that special day!

Edited by Viper6